Sickest 320 in the North America......

320Mia

I am going to do just that, close anyway, I have everything I need to make a 320 kingcab, have not decided on the back yet, but I am thinking about a flatbed dually, or if I can find a near perfect box, put dually fenders on it.

Cool start a new tread on that when ya start on it and take lots of picks.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The parts that I have gotten repaired and chromed are the grill, headlight bezels, turn signal bezels, the datsun hood emblem, the chrome hood strip,(which I don't know if im using) front bumper and the door handles.... im shaving the key holes, that's why those wernt rechromed....I've been gettin alot of people sayin dark charcoal gray/silver, and red I've really been contiplating on it.....hmmmm. I was dead set on a weird shade of green, but now im unsure..

I really dig what your doing with your truck man...as far as colors go I like charcoal a lot.....but its kind of a common color alone......I really like the cherry idea......maybe even a "black cherry" color. You are def inspiring me to start doing more on my 65' 320......I've been spending most of my $ and time on my Patrol & 720 lately.

I really appreciate the kind words buddy, glad I could be some sort of inspiration and motivation, it really means alot considering im basically learning as I go...top notch builders and guys with all the fab equiptment are what keeps me going....I enjoy this as a hobby and spend many many evenings in the garage....I can't WAIT to get this truck on the road. Im hoping a couple months....and on my colors im even considering the black cherry and charcoal or gun metal two tone....what's your guys opinion on that and which color on top???

• 3 months later...

The status is...... I'm workin on it daily, if I hadn't posted earlier, I had the truck Completly running and driving, to make sure all of the suspension worked the way it should, and it does, the engine ran strong, I Completly disassembled the truck and I'm at the boring stages of smoothing out the frame Completly and sand blasting all of the suspension parts for paint. I also bought a set of custom billet wheels, waited two months for them and they do not fit :( they didn't cut according to my specs. So I'm in the process of getting new ones made. I still have a lot of work ahead of me, when I feel I have some pics worth showing, I'll be sure to have one of u guys to post them up for me!

• Like 1

I'm not sure if ur familiar with the brand Raceline... Their called deceptive 6's 18x8's I built the suspension around Nissan Titan wheels so they have those specs for backspacing, their pretty much a twisted 6 spoke, billet wheel

never heard of them but i just looked them up nice wheels,polished of course that should look really good.Keep up the good work,
  • 4 months later...

No sir, definetly not scrapped!!! It's still in the works, everything just takes so long since I'm doin this major project by my lonesome!!! I've had help along the way no doubt but the overall project I'm doing alone.... I don't know where I last stood, but the frame is completed, smoothed radius'd painted and cleared. It's set aside for now, I have the cab Completly down to bare metal, cab, underside, firewall, inner fenders/rad support, ready for sealer/primer... I have a lot of bolt on parts in primer ready for paint like the control arms, 4- link shocks Alot of "hidden" parts..I'm gettin there still shootin for spring so well see, I'm pretty motivated and work on it probably at least 3-4 days a week in the evening, and most weekends!!! So I'm still really torn on my color for body paint....does anyone know if there is a color chart or a place to find the color options on stock 320's, from way back? I assumed that there were only a handful of colors in production from then. I'm really considering using an original 320 color even tho the truck is highly customized.....feel free to start another title post if anyone has info on the colors... Thanks guys!!!!