Sickest 320 in the North America......

320Mia

I also have 9 inches taken off of the length of the bed and the top rails were flipped to the inside, which smoothed the outside of the bed. That will also change to overall appearance of the bed from my bed to a standard one, just sayin incase u can't pin point the difference....overall I think the bed sides look good dropped reguardless lowered or not, but that's only my opinion!

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have 9 inches taken off of the length of the bed and the top rails were flipped to the inside, which smoothed the outside of the bed. That will also change to overall appearance of the bed from my bed to a standard one, just sayin incase u can't pin point the difference....overall I think the bed sides look good dropped reguardless lowered or not, but that's only my opinion!

Oh ya didnt even notice the top of the bed thats why it all seems to flow nice.....I may even try that on mine one day if I ever get back workin on it...real nice work...

Hi was just wonderin what ya did with the trans hump why did ya raise it up is that because ya bagged it or is there a different tranny under there..

Wannaby, a little of both actually, when I bought the truck it already had the A-14 engine in it, to get the actual frame to lay out all of the stock crossmembers hang way below the frame so when I made new ones, I raised everything engine/tranny resulting the higher tranny hump, it now clears by a mile, but butts up to the bench seat nicely. Alot of it is for looks in the interior....and considering when the previous owner installed the floor shifter, it appears they used their teeth to cut the hole ;)... Siqx20, thanks for the good comments!

Wannaby, a little of both actually, when I bought the truck it already had the A-14 engine in it, to get the actual frame to lay out all of the stock crossmembers hang way below the frame so when I made new ones, I raised everything engine/tranny resulting the higher tranny hump, it now clears by a mile, but butts up to the bench seat nicely. Alot of it is for looks in the interior....and considering when the previous owner installed the floor shifter, it appears they used their teeth to cut the hole ;)... Siqx20, thanks for the good comments!

hi funny the motor doesnt really look like it sits any higher . your lucky it already has the A-14 in it im looking for an A-14 with auto tranny to put in mine so the grandaugter can drive it.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work on the photoshop. The modified bed does change the looks for the better immensely, although It seems just a tad too boxy in the rear for my taste.....I think maybe I would roll the lip a little more as opposed to the hard edges.....but to each his own. Either way, fine work indeed.....I think I will do something similar to this with mine soon.

Haha that's sweet, I agree the beds are so boxy, I even have a spare bed and considered to radius the top bed rails to match the fenders/doors, but it would have such a big radius it would get tricky when it comes to the back and with the tailgate!.....cool photoshop, im also running a bumper that I made so that helps with the "stubby" look! Lol

Wayno ya made it into an NL. thx.

Actually I made it into a Sunny, at least I think that is the term, the NLs back end is totally differant, like a car.

I think the datsun trucks look better when the box in front of the rear wheels has rockers like the cab, I just connect the box to the cab for the fun of it.

I have done this to a lot of photos, wish I knew how to lower them, I have not figured out how to do that yet.

You guys have any color ideas?? Im torn on a color and im gettin close, I want somethin to keep it simple and classy, yet something that'll make it "pop"?? Im also buying a set of billet wheels and ditching the titan steelys... the interior will be black and mostly original looking...I kinda want a color that will show off the chrome front end parts, since they turned out perfect!

You guys have any color ideas?? Im torn on a color and im gettin close, I want somethin to keep it simple and classy, yet something that'll make it "pop"?? Im also buying a set of billet wheels and ditching the titan steelys... the interior will be black and mostly original looking...I kinda want a color that will show off the chrome front end parts, since they turned out perfect!

what parts did ya get chromed picks please.

Dark gun metal with a smidgen of silver flake in it would look sweet.

You guys have any color ideas?? Im torn on a color and im gettin close, I want somethin to keep it simple and classy, yet something that'll make it "pop"?? Im also buying a set of billet wheels and ditching the titan steelys... the interior will be black and mostly original looking...I kinda want a color that will show off the chro

me front end parts, since they turned out perfect!

Actually I made it into a Sunny, at least I think that is the term, the NLs back end is totally differant, like a car.

I think the datsun trucks look better when the box in front of the rear wheels has rockers like the cab, I just connect the box to the cab for the fun of it.

I have done this to a lot of photos, wish I knew how to lower them, I have not figured out how to do that yet.

Mmmmm. now ya got me thinkin I just posted lookin for cab corners for my parts junker but now mayby weld blend the box into the cab like the pick and I got a uniqe one of a kind sunny to screw with peoples minds .....well at least with the 320 guys minds.haha.Den

Mmmmm. now ya got me thinkin I just posted lookin for cab corners for my parts junker but now mayby weld blend the box into the cab like the pick and I got a uniqe one of a kind sunny to screw with peoples minds .....well at least with the 320 guys minds.haha.Den

I am going to do just that, close anyway, I have everything I need to make a 320 kingcab, have not decided on the back yet, but I am thinking about a flatbed dually, or if I can find a near perfect box, put dually fenders on it.