Sickest 320 in the North America......

320Mia

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going we'll! Progress is every other week since my work schedule rotates daylight/evening turn...all Paint work is complete, grill installed, rear bumpers in place, installed the interior pedals, brake booster, master cylinder. Soon to install glass and begin the wiring process. That's about it.. I'm getting closer. Tryin to hold off on the pics until it's completely finished.. :/. :)

• Like 1

You mean "moar Loar", I think all that came from that drunk night that "oics" came into being, skib, nismo dr, skunk, one of them guys was drunk and didn't read their post before posting, and the rest is history.

We have had a few members lose it(temporary insanity) over the years about all this, but it's not going to go away, it just sheds light on the fun of trying to find different ways to spell a word and still get the meaning across.

On that note; I know "oics" is a popular term used here on Ratsun, but how about "moar" ?

I see that a lot too. Am I missing something?

...a bunch of cunning linguists.

I had to learn english? all over again when I joined this forum, I still search some of the words used here at least once a week or more, sometimes more than once a day, sometimes the same word/row of letters several times. :lol:

I have problems translating American to Canadian, why can't ratsun have a translation tool? I'd hate to see the problems the member from other countries/continents have to go through just to translate American into something intelligible.  :rofl:

I am American and have issues, and I have a diploma. :lol:

I have problems translating American to Canadian, why can't ratsun have a translation tool? I'd hate to see the problems the member from other countries/continents have to go through just to translate American into something intelligible.  :rofl: