L series stuff

I have 5 or 6 L series blocks for sale I think there are 3 L20's and a few other old ball ones. 5 L series heads, one closed camber the rest are open, Su's out the ass and other radom dime parts. If anyone is interested and wants to pick up some parts for a good deal give me a call. 253 227 0692

Everyone knows that I'm not an L series guy so the stuffs gotta go! :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I know I've been slacken lately :( But the L blocks are going to become one with the earth if no one buys them.... they are cheap!!!! well all the L series stuff is.... I will try and get back to you guys soon! I will also try and update some threads.

Got a Z22 bottom end in your pile there Jeff or all they all L16 bottoms?

Jason, you looking for a truck Z22 block?? There;s one in my local yard. Went up the other day and they had put it up on the pile. The lift truck operator owed me so I got him to pull it off and stash it out of sight from his boss so I can 'glean' a few parts. Crusher came Tues. but it's still safe.

• 2 weeks later...
guys... he said:blink:

If anyone is interested and wants to pick up some parts for a good deal give me a call. 253 227 0692

You'll for sure have better luck if you call him. I would assume with all the Datto booty he scored, he might not have a whole lot of 'internet' time ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.