I need some motivation.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop sniveling. You live in So Cal. Come up here and try working in the freezing rain. Pansy.

How's that for motivation? ;)

not anymore. I'm back in the Bay Area. its 50 out, which is fine, but not so much if I'm stationary. I've been sick for the last two weeks. I suppose I could bundle up and put coveralls on :o

Last w/end it was dry and sunny and about -2C. I put on LJs and a couple of sweaters and removed one strut and took 3 apart. Oh yeah my toque. :lol: 60% of body heat is lost through your head, keep it covered and get the fuck out there or I'll kick your ass...

"The coldest winter I ever spent, was the summer I spent in San Francisco"

• Like 1

not anymore. I'm back in the Bay Area. its 50 out, which is fine, but not so much if I'm stationary. I've been sick for the last two weeks. I suppose I could bundle up and put coveralls on :o

I just put a stereo in the 620 and wired all the speakers/power in an apartment parking lot in below freezing with deff not enough jackets on :P

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk it uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp

Currently 29 degrees here in Spokane with lots of ice all over from the slushy mess that froze. That's why they make insulated coveralls. Get a pair! You can find them at discount outdoor places, not Carhart brand for probably under $100 bucks. I'd try and just get the insulated bib overalls, they give a lot better range of motion for working in the cold. But 50 degrees, damn, that's heaven comparably!

It's supposed to get down to single digits here in the next few days. So yeah, drink some tea, bundle up, and just do it!

THE FUCK? 50 and you're complaining? It's supposed to be 17 in the morning. And i'll probably be out in it sealing the interior getting it ready for sound deadening.

As long as theres now wind, I'm good. I usually wear a long sleeve shirt, hoodie, and leather jacket with a beanie.

fifty degrees! hell, id kill for 50degrees right now!!! go buy a snuggy and get to work!!!! :P

HAHAHAHAHHAAHA! Would they call that a "Greasy?" :D I got a greasy and I love it! Note, we now have pre-stained versions! Lol