Tomoe 51o

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. The Trunk is in pretty bad shape, as you can see below I will have to do more cutting and grinding and replacing metal. Not a good present on my birthday but I'll get it done and that will finally be a end to major rust removal.

42ff4e39.jpg

8cd3ce08.jpg

0210f9fe.jpg

60b9ad28.jpg

4c6aee9f.jpg

12c58cfe.jpg

4d789629.jpg

And I took stock of the usable parts that I won't be needing, these parts are available to any ratsun member free but if you can throw me a couple bucks for my project I would be most appreciative of it.

aa8e71a8.jpg

7f7b8eba.jpg

0859b2d5.jpg

583bbd89.jpg

And yes mr banahamuck I found the gas tank door, it's in pretty bad shape but if you want or need it it's yours.

Thx guys, have a great day today.

You sure you want to get rid of heater cores? Seems like those and my speedos go bad the most ...I dont want them im just thinking out loud.

As for the door being beat up well, my rigs pretty beat up so it would seem destiny may be bringing the two together..

I only have tOday off because of my bday, I have this Friday and Saturday off.

I'm not going to be using any of this stuff as I am going all 240sx interior, heater and a/c.

I'm getting the HUD too and I'm going to make it work, so that's why. I've seen this same stuff on eBay for around 30$ but I'm offering any and all of it to ratsun first

Alright, well ill take mentioned items. Damn man, i thought you had mondays off. I was hoping to come down that day. I have to work this friday/saturday, and got sunday/monday off (but i have my kids sunday...)

I've been lookin for a decent trunk pan for over 2 months.

I found a couple hoods, so I'm thinking about cutting my beat up ass old rusty hood to make a spare tire pan for the trunk.

A bit getto but if I cut it correctly you won't really be able to tell.

I'll take the heater control valve.

You should PM Jesusno2. He is looking for an instrument cluster.

Im going up to Hillsboro/Beaverton this weekend. So Sunday I will be back in Corvallis.

If you need me to pick up any parts I can do that.

I might be interested in that brake booster...

<br />You sure you want to get rid of heater cores? Seems like those and my speedos go bad the most ...I dont want  them im just thinking out loud. <br /><br />As for the door being beat up well, my rigs pretty beat up so it  would seem destiny may be bringing the two together..<br />
<br /><br /><br />

ok come get it and its yours for free bud. hope these parts can help other ratsun members sense i wont need them. i also have a coupkle down draft intake manifolds that are not in the pictures

At the pace your going you could just drive that thing to my house to get welded :rofl: Christ, i gotta get some time to get down there, i am itching to get at it (just really short on the time anymore) I got my kids this weekend and next im going to be out of state.