Tomoe 51o

I already have a roll of wire for you, brand new

Flux core right? I don't have a bottle or the kit to install it on my lincoln welder. Can't wait to get over there :D I just did some quick repair welding on my 720. plug on the exhaust mani popped out :lol:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flux core right? I don't have a bottle or the kit to install it on my lincoln welder. Can't wait to get over there :D I just did some quick repair welding on my 720. plug on the exhaust mani popped out :lol:

I'm not sure, it was some wire datsnoob's welder uses, he had a mig but I'm not exactly sure what kind.

finished sizing and mocking the drivers side floor pan, just need to clean and prime it and its totally ready for welding!!!

1a073ab7.jpg

faf121c9.jpg

897cffc3.jpg

35621147.jpg

004211a7.jpg

she really come along way, but their is so uch more to do, i have found that its best to remove everything you dont need first, rust, old beat out parts... then start to build, i am not as familure with rust as most due to growing up in yuma a.z where their is no rust.

so once the pan is fully prepped and primed i will move my efforts to the tunk pan, then the engine bay, then ill be able to move to the real fun body work for the fenders.

thx for reading guys, happr easter.

Today I finished priming the drivers pan and prepped the full rear pan both sides, as you can see below their was rust but actually nothing needed to be cut out this time, thank the jdm gods. :)

03545857.jpg

30f92feb.jpg

Ground out an sanded down all the rust an got the first coat of rust primer down, she is starting to look a ton better.

568387a0.jpg

946cb42e.jpg

DSCN03771.jpg

One step at a time, and I'm almost finished with the first step!!!

Thx for reading guys, go team ratsun!!!