71 510 goon

My oldest boy digs the goofy paint job ( ALOT!... lol ) I said to him i would let him repaint it for me and he looked at me like i was completely insane..Christmas has a bunch to do with me not offering you anything and not being a 5speedsad.gif but i cant see anything else that is a deal breaker at the price your selling it for ,,gas gauge, crazy paint and rivets be damned FULL SPEED AHEAD!!

glws

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xmas was not the reason for me... my girlfriend, who owns the house said sell my truck and i can buy it. ....well, i cant sell the truck so i'm out unless i secretly buy it behind her back but then i'd need the funds for that and that'd include another loan

(note) - if anyone buys it and somehow it comes up for sale again at a later date, and i have the means and space next year, which i will, then game on.

please dont change what is already on the car. it looks awsome as is. fixed what needs to be fixed and leave it alone.

nice goon!

Also I am open to offers......and yes Corey, I know what your offer is..... :lol:

im going to look at a honda 2marrow.....but i decide my dime will also be for sale here in a few days....only cause i want to buy more x mass presents.....DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID HONDA....lol.......well dont forget my lowball offer.....

Also I am open to offers......and yes Corey, I know what your offer is..... :lol:

for what it is worth...not to be a pain i hope...but my offer still stands...have found some reasonable quotes to ship to WI where I promise to take good care of her...happy xmas either way

Kevin, shipping is rather easy. I shipped my goon to Hawaii, the buyer used Magic Carpet, they came right to my house and i loaded it up on the trailer, signed a form after they looked it over, and was done! Whole process too less than 5 minutes, I talked with the guy for a little bit then he took off!

Shipping was easy man, think about it

allright...this is going to get long...so all forum members, we know we are not a part of this now...we do, look forward to someday (always...) being a part of it...but for now, a plea...

football draft analogy in this case seems correct to us...(we have been desperately trying to buy this car for a week or so...)...so here's where we are coming from: an application, if you will (all)...

we have been on a fairly extensive search for a 510 wagon for a bit now...our plans, if you must know (and it seems as much) are to engine swap (i hope that's not against forum ethics) and make a fun, very fast, daily driver out of a very good looking/light/rwd/wagon...seller: paint is awesome...but in honestly, may or not keep it... lots of things we would do you have already done (suspension, etc...great jog)... i have looked into shipping to WI, and can live with the costs...really want to make you r car a part of our family...

uh hmm ok...its real simple you have 1000 cash and you knock on his door and hand him cash ,he in returns hands you a title and keys, you then go home and have completed the first step in buying this car.....i dont think he gives a shit what you do with it...he made it clear no trades and he doesnt want to ship.....and yes we all know if we had the money it be sold , and if it was closer...ect someone just buy it....its 1000 goon......oh ya kev you know my offer is still there but only for a couple more days.....

Heck, the guy came here looking. He can't be too bad if he came here to come to find a good Datto. If he takes care of ALL the shipping arrangements and pays for it, SELL IT. Maybe we will get to see what happens to this fine wagon.

Just my $.02

Heck, the guy came here looking. He can't be too bad if he came here to come to find a good Datto. If he takes care of ALL the shipping arrangements and pays for it, SELL IT. Maybe we will get to see what happens to this fine wagon.

Just my $.02

that is/was exactly my intent...thanks for the .02...and it does feel a little bit like an audition...

that is/was exactly my intent...thanks for the .02...and it does feel a little bit like an audition...

It is an audition......we need to know your worthy.......after all, it's not a Kia. :D

Would love to see you get it if you can. Sounds like you already have your plans and just need a good rig to start on. This would be a good one.