71 510 goon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your ad says this car is a 4 speed i thought it was a 5 speed, i know that sounds weird and may be. Also could car make it to Seattle-ish on its own power ( because of clutch ) or would it have to be towed?

I drove the car between Seattle and Astoria several times when I owned it.

Your ad says this car is a 4 speed i thought it was a 5 speed, i know that sounds weird and may be. Also could car make it to Seattle-ish on its own power ( because of clutch ) or would it have to be towed?

when I had it it would, I drove that thing to Ashland (4 hours south) and up to Tacoma multiple times when I had it.

I went and picked it up sight unseen from datto510 and rallied it home on a 2.5 hour drive with no problems when I first got it. :lol:

when I had it it would, I drove that thing to Ashland (4 hours south) and up to Tacoma multiple times when I had it.

I went and picked it up sight unseen from datto510 and rallied it home on a 2.5 hour drive with no problems when I first got it. :lol:

Just a little smokey! :lol:

ya thats what I did, I tried a load of stuff trying to fix it and finally just said screw it I know where E is

That's funny. My goon is just the opposite. It only goes to half full and that's it. The empty spot is a mystery, as I haven't had the guts to run it completely dry yet.

I can't believe this hasn't sold for the low asking price. It must be Christmas.

That's funny. My goon is just the opposite. It only goes to half full and that's it. The empty spot is a mystery, as I haven't had the guts to run it completely dry yet.

I can't believe this hasn't sold for the low asking price. It must be Christmas.

I thought the same thing but it is Christmas time and money is tight for us Ratsun folk....lol Plus the trade offers are not that great either. I was offered a motorcycle, a civic, a few fords, a VW. I know its not the best Datsun out there for sale but it is still a good car.

I thought the same thing but it is Christmas time and money is tight for us Ratsun folk....lol Plus the trade offers are not that great either. I was offered a motorcycle, a civic, a few fords, a VW. I know its not the best Datsun out there for sale but it is still a good car.

you didnt say my lowball offer ..lol j/k......i dont really think that its xmass...its the fact no one has money and if they do get 1000 they buy the newest car they can.....only person going to buy this is a datsun person only....

datsun people= cheap then you got x mass , then a bad economy ....i too am surprised this hasent sold

datsun people= cheap

dont matter if its X mas or not

with the paint job its less$$.

maybe it it was stock white and the unneeded rivit hole, sell for 1000$

but heard from Eric its a good car

It is a good car, I didn't paint it like that or put the rivets in it. It's a good runner and it's sill worth a $1000. So before you talk down other peoples cars, look at what you drive first.

It is a good car, I didn't paint it like that or put the rivets in it. It's a good runner and it's sill worth a $1000. So before you talk down other peoples cars, look at what you drive first.

i've tried to pm you a few times...i am very interested...i know i'm not a regular here (if that's what is holding you up)...just need to know if it can be shipped (as in, be there to let a guy put it on a truck...)...if so, i will look into shipping costs and such...

this car needs to be in southern cali....i wish there was something that culd work out but in know money is king.

I would drive the shit out of that goon.

man, well I hope you sell it to someone who appreciates it just as you and I...

never say never... It's probably wishfull thinking but if I can figure something out soon I will let you know for sure...

this has to make it down to southern cali.!!!!

i've tried to pm you a few times...i am very interested...i know i'm not a regular here (if that's what is holding you up)...just need to know if it can be shipped (as in, be there to let a guy put it on a truck...)...if so, i will look into shipping costs and such...

Sorry about not getting back to you. I have been trying to get back to everyone. I am really not into shipping the car right now. I would like who ever wants the car to come look at it first..... Sorry

• Like 1

datsun people= cheap

dont matter if its X mas or not

with the paint job its less$$.

maybe it it was stock white and the unneeded rivit hole, sell for 1000$

but heard from Eric its a good car

it matters that its x mass, if it wasnt x mass time id probably have bought it....but im not tryn to buy a car when i got 3 kids that want alot of spendy stuff...xbox 360 stuff, ipod crap, infact i just spent 320.00 on a ipod today, just got a 46 in lcd for the house, id say it has alot to do with x mass.....for me its the differnce

good x mass or 510 wagoon project.....hmmm well thats a easy one...

Sorry about not getting back to you. I have been trying to get back to everyone. I am really not into shipping the car right now. I would like who ever wants the car to come look at it first..... Sorry

thats allright...and i totally understand where you are coming from...of course, i do not mean that you would have to pay for the shipping (presuming I made that clear)...I've been hunting for a car like yours for a bit...it ticks all of the boxes for the project I have in mind...so pretty sure I would take it for $1000...just wanted to be sure you were willing before I started getting quotes to ship...if you change your mind, message me...and thanks