71 510 goon

So decided to give this car a better home since I don't have time or money to do what I had planed on doing to it. She has been a good daily driver but as many 40 year old cars go it has some things that need to be done. When I got the car from Skib he gave me a replacement driver floor pan, that has to be installed still, needs a muffler, speedometer, and probably a clutch. It's been lowered 2", has a weber carb, L16, and a 4speed. I have a bunch of parts that will be going with it. I would like to see it go to a Ratsun member so i'm posting here first before CL for $1000.00 or trade for something 4x4 or AWD.

LarchMTandtheGOON086.jpg

LarchMTandtheGOON079.jpg

LarchMTandtheGOON054.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if the buyer wants to keep the paint I still have the stuff to finish it.

I want that cam cover thats ont here too ;)

hit me up if you wanna sell it kev (have a replacement for it too)

I would like to keep the car the way it is. The cam cover is nice. :lol: but it would have to be the same cover if I were to replace it.

The friend? Erik.

Ok so different person. I had an email from CL and a PM from a member on here. Well if he is wanting to see it. let me know. I have the weekend off. I should be free but you never know.

If my current deal falls through ill call you.

Ok Dan. Sounds good to me. :)

lol i saw this on craigslist....its a sad day when you cant sale a 71 datsun 510 wagon for 1000......come on for reals ...everyone always saying i wish i had one , or thats tooo much...PEOPLE a 71 goon for 1000....god damn , this really is sweetness....STREET FIGHTER BITCH ! ! ! ! !..................kev my lowball over still stands ..lol.lol

lol i saw this on craigslist....its a sad day when you cant sale a 71 datsun 510 wagon for 1000......come on for reals ...everyone always saying i wish i had one , or thats tooo much...PEOPLE a 71 goon for 1000....god damn , this really is sweetness....STREET FIGHTER BITCH ! ! ! ! !..................kev my lowball over still stands ..lol.lol

I looked at Craigslist today and it wasn't even on there. When I logged in it had been hacked and reposted by a car lot as a chevy plow truck. So I had to redo it today and repost it.