71 510 goon

It is an audition......we need to know your worthy.......after all, it's not a Kia. :D

Would love to see you get it if you can. Sounds like you already have your plans and just need a good rig to start on. This would be a good one.

again...appreciated...and I completely understand how it is...I was an active member of a forum a lot like this for a long time (different car though)...I'll keep working on it...:)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is MIscha and I'm 10 years old.

I have been saving for a car for almost a year and I really want a Datsun 510. This is the perfect car and it has a perfect price.

I love the paint job and everything you did to it.

I am looking for a car that I can work on / restore with my dad.

I've saved up $1000 doing jobs around the neighborhood.

My dad and I would fly up there from San Fransisco.

We could tow it back if necessary, or if it could make it back to SF that would be even better.

Could you please PM me your phone number and we could talk about the details as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot,

Mischa.

Guest kamakazi620

uh hmm ok...its real simple you have 1000 cash and you knock on his door and hand him cash ,he in returns hands you a title and keys, you then go home and have completed the first step in buying this car.....i dont think he gives a shit what you do with it...he made it clear no trades and he doesnt want to ship.....and yes we all know if we had the money it be sold , and if it was closer...ect someone just buy it....its 1000 goon......oh ya kev you know my offer is still there but only for a couple more days.....

Problem is Kev don't return pm's or E mails + he gots no phone,Dave tried to get ahold of him for A WEEK,and NO answer,If you gonna sell a car KEEP in touch with yer messages

• Like 1

Problem is Kev don't return pm's or E mails + he gots no phone,Dave tried to get ahold of him for A WEEK,and NO answer,If you gonna sell a car KEEP in touch with yer messages

I tried to call him and he wouldn't answer. I have a phone and he has my number. From what I am told by other members on here is Dave is a flake.

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Well if he really wants the car he can call me...... I work swing and go to school so I do not have much free time. He can leave a message or text. He knows that I let him know all of that.

HE DID!!!!! and

YOU Didn't CALL him back!!!!

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

And you know this for a fact.... you were there holding his hand while he did it? He never called or left a message.........

BS Ass!!!!!!!!! Hes my GOOD friend!!!!!!!! I was there when he asked me ABOUT HOW to get ahold of you!!!!!!!!! I said idk!!!! He DID call you and you DIDN'T CALL back!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

BS Ass!!!!!!!!! Hes my GOOD friend!!!!!!!! I was there when he asked me ABOUT HOW to get ahold of you!!!!!!!!! I said idk!!!! He DID call you and you DIDN'T CALL back!!!!!!!!

Funny thing is no one called..... Everyone else did that was interested, so he didn't get my number right. Sorry you and whoever else are adding negative rep is so childish about this since it has nothing to do with you in the first place. It doesn't matter now anyways since I just closed a deal on it. End of conversation.

Yeah we don't have to listen to this anymore!

When I was inquiring about your car Kevin, I had the cash to buy it! But, trying to get ahold of you was like looking for a goldfish in the ocean! I asked Robert and Joey how to get ahold of you they said you were always on ratsun. Then when you did send your number I had already moved on to another project. I hope you got want you wanted out of your car.

And as far as being a flake, I would like for those of you who think I am a flake to step up to the plate and confess yourself! Because if I am a flake then I would like to fix my mistakes! I think that I treat everyone as i would like to be treated, well except for Loren!

Have a Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

• Like 4

Yeah we don't have to listen to this anymore!

When I was inquiring about your car Kevin, I had the cash to buy it! But, trying to get ahold of you was like looking for a goldfish in the ocean! I asked Robert and Joey how to get ahold of you they said you were always on ratsun. Then when you did send your number I had already moved on to another project. I hope you got want you wanted out of your car.

And as far as being a flake, I would like for those of you who think I am a flake to step up to the plate and confess yourself! Because if I am a flake then I would like to fix my mistakes! I think that I treat everyone as i would like to be treated, well except for Loren!

Have a Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

I had no problem with you not wanting it. It's when other people talk for you and do not know anything about the situation. Joey just doesn't know when to quit.

It is sold and I got what I was asking for it. It will be calling Wisconsin it's new home.

• Like 2