• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one?

26580220003_large.jpg

26580220002_large.jpg

26580220004_large.jpg

Yah that one....

I believe it was photoshopped...with a static drop and ALL that front over hang....it would be almost impossible to get into ANY driveway.

His other pics are not that low. He said he lowered it on blocks...but its not as easy as throwing blocks on a transverse leaf susp....so BS?

I even asked him how it was done....no response.

I believe it was photoshopped...with a static drop and ALL that front over hang...

My guess is not photoshop. I think he took the springs out and snapped a photo, then put them back in. :P

it would be almost impossible to get into ANY driveway.

That's why the pics were taken on the street. ;)

Would love to see one lowered though. Thinking air ride is the only way to make it low and driveable.

Would love to see one lowered though. Thinking air ride is the only way to make it low and driveable.

agreed

Was talking to NiMB and a few others...then I said "yes, I drive a Nissan Unicorn....it's a mythical creature that doesn't exist"

:lol:

2eDeYe' timestamp='1332345094' post='657975']

Cute pups :)

Looks like there are a couple leaves in the spring pack. Maybe pulling a couple could give you a bit of drop?

Thanks!

Maybe do the traditional flip one leaf out of the pack? I think I MIGHT take the air bag approach so that I can drive comfortably and DUMP it while parked :P

Here are some updated pics and interior shots:

38.jpg

37.jpg

36.jpg

29.jpg

The stock steering wheel was already gross...it was wrapped with electrical tape then covered with an equally gross wheel cover. So I stuck a grant wheel on there. Will probably upgrade it later on...I have a few Nardi wheels laying around.

35.jpg

Here's my hood propped up:

33.jpg

34.jpg

Dual A/C and Heat controls....I have 'em:

31.jpg

Twin captain's chairs:

30.jpg

Rear bench down and a captain's chair down in bed mode:

32.jpg

-goki

Your vanette is sweet. I bought the vanette from Rustrocket and had it for a little over a year and sold it to one of his friends in the bay area. Here are few pics when i had it.

At the city park for my kids 5th. birthday

kjhhhg.jpg

All cleaned up to sell and the last time I saw it.

kkgffgg.jpg

kkgccg.jpg

I miss the van

Your vanette is sweet. I bought the vanette from Rustrocket and had it for a little over a year and sold it to one of his friends in the bay area. Here are few pics when i had it.

At the city park for my kids 5th. birthday

kjhhhg.jpg

All cleaned up to sell and the last time I saw it.

kkgffgg.jpg

kkgccg.jpg

I miss the van

^come get the van that's on CL right now!!

I actually spoke to Ivan (who has the van now)....he lowered it a bit.

I'm still a bit hesitant on doing a static drop...that over hang still scrapes on the stupidest places....and it's not even lowered <_<

Mom-in-law owns an organic cleaning supply company in Japan and had me try out one of the products before releasing them...this is the result.

548897_274237672663873_100002329283682_609222_100613861_n.jpg

526778_274237722663868_100002329283682_609223_477876351_n.jpg

It was pretty caked on with oil and grease but very little elbow grease was used. I was really surprised.

^^That's impressive!

I thought so too! I only used a shop rag...no brushes or anything...and the kicker is I diluted it 1:1 water and still was ridiculously easy to just wipe off.

No harsh chemicals...all organic too.

I'm gonna find a real dirty/greasy spot and take a video of it.