Cody's Green 69 510 4-door

fucking a get those panas those are dope and would look dope in a bronze color against your sick colored 4 dr.....star sharks aer a good variety i just dont like the dsign ... they look good on your car just not my first choice..thats all no hating

delete unnecessary emails...mutlipass...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan is Federal SS 595 185 55 14.

This is how they can look, though i may have to moar lower after this

No doubt. B)

FYI, if you are willing to spend a few more bucks, you can get the Yokohama S-Drive in the same size. :thumbup:

This is where I'm stuck right now. Need to order a set of 185/55-14 tires and can't decide between some $250 Federals or some $340 Yokohamas. I know the Yokes are better, but are they $90 better? ^_^

http://www.tirerack....=55&diameter=14

as for tires i have federals on my datsun 521.....one wheel on my caddilacs i absolutley cannot get balanced....the old tires balance, the bare rim runs true on the machine....all i can do is move the shake around in the mph zone... right now its abot 62...get past it and its fine...wont be federaling up again come tire season...the wear on them is good... its alwasy been the balance thats been unatainable....

• 3 months later...
as for tires i have federals on my datsun 521.....one wheel on my caddilacs i absolutley cannot get balanced....the old tires balance, the bare rim runs true on the machine....all i can do is move the shake around in the mph zone... right now its abot 62...get past it and its fine...wont be federaling up again come tire season...the wear on them is good... its alwasy been the balance thats been unatainable....

Try rotating the tire on the wheel and re balancing.  It is called phase matching by our Hunter tire balancer.  It helps if the tire is not that bad.