Cody's Green 69 510 4-door

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bahaha, i should have expected that =P

The wheels when i got it were 13" black center, chrome cap, polished outers

The wheels i just had Boaty do up...ended up very closely resembling (if you squint) what i got the car with 7 years ago!

Not that big of deal, but i thought it was neat.

thaT song is like herpes ...once u get it in your head you cant get rid of it ....its the 2k version of the macarena or who let the dogs out woooof

What's funny is that I listen to a lot of J and K-pop and found that video a few weeks before it was super famous here. I posted it in Insomniacs and then the Internet went crazy with it. Not to be all Hipster about it, but just thought it was a hilarious video. If you're into the poppy fun dance music like that, there's a shit ton of J/K out there that's good.

Anyway... Sweet vid.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

dude if yor done working on your datsun... go clean ot your in box.....632 spam and 510 messages......stop spywaring every computer u get on and delete old shit....my secretary is the same way ....shes 24 and she leaves her email open and it looks the same...delete the garabage.....its not worth slowing your pc down...delete delete delete....that would be annoying to wade through everytime u needed something from your inbox.......now if u do delete and this is just recent stuff... well its time to ge a new email address...

dude if yor done working on your datsun... go clean ot your in box.....632 spam and 510 messages......stop spywaring every computer u get on and delete old shit....my secretary is the same way ....shes 24 and she leaves her email open and it looks the same...delete the garabage.....its not worth slowing your pc down...delete delete delete....that would be annoying to wade through everytime u needed something from your inbox.......now if u do delete and this is just recent stuff... well its time to ge a new email address...

What on earth are you talking about? This is web based email, not local. No speed issues. How do i spyware my computer if i dont open the junk? I never login to my email on any her computer.

blahblahblahblahblahDATSUN! =)

Yeah, as stated above, this was just a burned up old falken i had around, only 14" tire i had, they clear completely, but are slightly...fat.

The plan is Federal SS 595 185 55 14.

That blue 4 door with the SR20VE had the same setup n it looked bitchin. And i second what you both said, the mesh wheels i VERY much dig, but variety never hurts! =)

This is how they can look, though i may have to moar lower after this

2011-04-21_124026.jpg

What on earth are you talking about? This is web based email, not local. No speed issues. How do i spyware my computer if i dont open the junk? I never login to my email on any her computer.

blahblahblahblahblahDATSUN! =)

just delete it unless it helps u feel better...my point why get email or let it sit there if u have no ntention of looking or needing it...