Konan 040298-020711

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mailman was a lazy fuck around here too, they wouldnt even bother to bring the package, just drop a note in the box saying they attempted delivery. I went and had a chat with the manager here at the post office. I have since received every package at my front door. It IS THERE JOB, to deliver the mail/packages if sent via usps. Of course i wouldn't expect a rather large package to be delivered here, but anything big i have sent UPS anyways...

at least your mailman leaves a note, about a year ago i had a mail lady that couldn't find my house due to my drive way that was way too long.... i live literally right off the street. my parking area is all that is between my house and the road. since she couldn't find our house, she was sending packages back without even leaving a slip. needless to say, she no longer has a job with the post office.

well got it, still have a few kinks to work out, one will be removing the bars that hold his legs and replaceing it with a soft harness. and reworking the swing arms with more camber and a bit more length. definately will take some time bit I will mess with it some more tomarrow, right now I need some sleep before I go to work.

IMAG0206.jpg

2010-10-29171942.jpg

• Like 5

Well, got off work yesterday at 7 am, got home and asleep at 8 ish. Woke up around 10:30 am, no sleep since. got 2 Redline Power Rush 7 hour energy shots. Found out that there is 2 servings per container :blink: glad I didnt chug it :huh: Back at work till 7 am tomarrow and may have to work at the tint shop... If not I will be sleeping for a while till I have to go do some overtime at 7pm Sat night. I might take Konan with me.

I removed the old leg supports and started on the straps to link him up to the chair. Glad I have a bunch of nylon straps and buckles ;)

started with :huh:

IMAG0232.jpg

10 minutes with sawzall and grinder later :devil:

IMAG0235.jpg

Didnt take any pics with him in it this time, too busy watchin him trying to move in it.

IMAG0237.jpg

If testing and a belly full of pizza crust doesnt do a puppy in, he didnt stand a chance against a sun induced nap attack!

IMAG0236.jpg

I will be getting started with the sling in a bit, still working out the detals and researching what is out there.