Konan 040298-020711

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry man. My ol girl is 15 this year and we've had her almost everyday of those 15 years. It is coming soon I am afraid. But she is always with us. I work at home so we are pretty much together constantly.

RIP Konan!

• 3 months later...

Was out pressure washing the driveway and the new trailer and the mailman pulled up. He said he saw me and figured he would give me a package rather than leave it in the box. I was addressed from Utah and I figured it was from Styx, an artist I know. Well I opened it up and it was a bit of a shock at the gift. :crying:

IMAG0172-1.jpg

For someone that hasnt seen him in the fuzz, other than pictures, I think she hit it outta the park. :)

Thanks all, and yep, watercolors bro, put in a frame and hung it over my desk last night. She is an amazing artist. I have followed her work for about 8 years now, she does a lot on wildlife and probably has one of the largest collections of gekeos and other reptiles in Utah. She did my Counter Strike in game spray tag back in version 1.2.

I finished pressure washing with tears and a smile, happy to know my Konan was worthy of such tribute. :)