Moving Sale

I'm moving from South Tacoma/Parkland and I'd rather not move or scrap this stuff.

All parts pick-up only, I don't have time to ship.

Loose parts:

78-81 510 2-door sedan doors, blue, $20 each, complete I think.

78-81 510 hood, blue, $25

80-81 (might fit 78-79) 510 sedan gas tank, $10.

'80-81 510 grille, $10

'80-81 510 headlight assemblies (square) $5

'80-81 510 interior parts, blue, basically a gutted 2-door but some parts were from a Wagon, they're all mixed up and in boxes, $20 for everything, and a bunch of exterior trim is mixed in.

'71-ish 521 passenger side door, weatherworn, offwhite, $15 Has burgundy interior panel. I might, but no guarantee, have the driver's side interior too.

'70-72 521 Passenger side fender, green, straight, $45

'72 510 Wagon rear hatch, not straight but usable- has good glass, $10

'78 510 automatic trans, worked when pulled (in 1993), $15

280ZX turbo "T-5" transmission, with shifter, $175

521 grilles and headlight surrounds, $50/set for clean, $$25/set for ones with gold spray paint all over them.

720 doors, L & R, were painted with a brush but have glass and aren't all dented up, $10 each.

620 door shell, driver's side, also painted with a brush, but could be cleaned up, no hardware at all, $5.

Set of 4 14" turbine wheels, 4-lug, have old tires on them and need cleaning up, $80

Engines (will need somthing to lift it though, my engine hoist broke and needs a new hydraulic cyl.)

'78 280Z engine, smoked, has manifolds and most EFI stuff still on it, a few parts gone (thermo housing), $50...

'78-79 620 engine, longblock, not locked up but otherwise unknown, $100

Late-model L16 longblock with W53 head, no manifolds, dist, or flywheel, $150

'69 J13, ran when pulled, attached to bad transmission, $125

Z24 with blown head gasket, $25

Z20S shortblock with L18 flattop pistons (no valve detents) $100, had been "converted" into L20B but no head.

KA24 shortblock (no head, pan, has timing cover though), dunno what it came from, has bearing girdle so I think that means 240SX, been outside so it's probably a lost cause, $5.

All items are in Parkland, WA. There's also a bunch of stuff I'd give away, but I need to sort the stuff out.

I don't have any pictures, but once I move the stuff I want to keep, I'll probably lay out everything I don't want to move or am willing to sell in the garage and then have a Datsun garage sale. I do need to clear out the place though so I can either sell or rent out the house. And, if there's stuff you know I have and haven't listed, ask me and make an offer, I might sell it too. That goes for everything I've got, complete cars and trucks too.

Datsun Cars I'd sell, '78 B210 (engine had broken rings, probably locked up now) for $150, a '76 longbed 4X4 but needs the transfer case reinstalled, $500, an '81 510 wagon with Z24 and Automatic but has smoking problems, $200, and a '72 521 project with a dead Ford V-6 in it (super-straight cab, homemade flatbed, $200). For the right price I'll sell anything at this point, gotta reduce the amount.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ghettobraden:

I doubt I could get the wagon hatch glass out without breaking it, and my packing skills suck- I could ship an anvil and it'd show up broken.

When I say I don't have time to ship, I really mean it. I haven't seen my house in daylight 5 times in the last 3 weeks. And now I'm trying to move 70 some miles North, and repair 2 houses simultaneously (one to live in and the other to sell or rent out).

Germz12: Fresh out of door bezels except the ones in the doors I'm selling whole. All my shift boots are shredded. Too bad I don't work at the rubber factory anymore, because a boot from a Kenworth actually fit half decent. Door locks, nope, the matched sets went into trucks I drive, so I have a bunch of matched keyless ones now. Mirror I've got, but it depends on year. '72-77 ones are different from 78-79 ones, and the early ones I have are VERY weatherchecked. Not really worth the cost of shipping even if I did.

ghettobraden:

I doubt I could get the wagon hatch glass out without breaking it, and my packing skills suck- I could ship an anvil and it'd show up broken.

When I say I don't have time to ship, I really mean it. I haven't seen my house in daylight 5 times in the last 3 weeks. And now I'm trying to move 70 some miles North, and repair 2 houses simultaneously (one to live in and the other to sell or rent out).

Germz12: Fresh out of door bezels except the ones in the doors I'm selling whole. All my shift boots are shredded. Too bad I don't work at the rubber factory anymore, because a boot from a Kenworth actually fit half decent. Door locks, nope, the matched sets went into trucks I drive, so I have a bunch of matched keyless ones now. Mirror I've got, but it depends on year. '72-77 ones are different from 78-79 ones, and the early ones I have are VERY weatherchecked. Not really worth the cost of shipping even if I did.

So you only have the door handle bezels? Are they black?

Edited. One Z20 is gone.

In addition, I've also scrounged out some non-Datsun parts in my new place that were left behind by the prior owner. I sold most of it today, but I still have 2 hoods for '65-67 ish Chevelles (not high grade, but serviceable), 2 mid-60s Chevelle dash facias and speedometers, a door for a '69 Camaro, and 2 Camaro trunk lids. There's also a GM V-6, probably a 4.3 but I can't tell, attached to a TH350. Found the remains of a '66 El Camino (roof cut off, no front clip) buried under the blackberries. THAT is going to be hard to get rid of.

Edited. One Z20 is gone.

In addition, I've also scrounged out some non-Datsun parts in my new place that were left behind by the prior owner. I sold most of it today, but I still have 2 hoods for '65-67 ish Chevelles (not high grade, but serviceable), 2 mid-60s Chevelle dash facias and speedometers, a door for a '69 Camaro, and 2 Camaro trunk lids. There's also a GM V-6, probably a 4.3 but I can't tell, attached to a TH350. Found the remains of a '66 El Camino (roof cut off, no front clip) buried under the blackberries. THAT is going to be hard to get rid of.

if i can get my chevy back on the road this week i'd be willing to bring a trailer and get all that stuff next weekend.

I was going to put the GM stuff on CL. The guy who bought half of what was there said the Camaro parts might fetch a little cash, he hi-graded most everything else and snubbed a lot of it. The other guy said he might come back (without his buddy the hi-grader) for some other parts. They still left with a bed full. I've already spent half what they paid in trips to the garbage dump. Geez there was a lot of garbage. Still a lot more too.

I don't know HOW someone could get the Elky carcass out of the field. It's on the wrong side of the fence nowhere near the road, and has no axle. It's also loaded to the bed rail with scrap metal (rusted parts, mostly). The V-6 is looking more like a 3.3 or 3.8. But it's buried under a workbench.

I was going to put the GM stuff on CL. The guy who bought half of what was there said the Camaro parts might fetch a little cash, he hi-graded most everything else and snubbed a lot of it. The other guy said he might come back (without his buddy the hi-grader) for some other parts. They still left with a bed full. I've already spent half what they paid in trips to the garbage dump. Geez there was a lot of garbage. Still a lot more too.

I don't know HOW someone could get the Elky carcass out of the field. It's on the wrong side of the fence nowhere near the road, and has no axle. It's also loaded to the bed rail with scrap metal (rusted parts, mostly). The V-6 is looking more like a 3.3 or 3.8. But it's buried under a workbench.

trailer and winch, or my one ton after i find a freakin pto drive for my winch.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.