0218111322.jpg

0218111324-1.jpg

and got to building some new stuff from the header back :cool:

0218111338.jpg

0218111407.jpg

0218111409.jpg

running a 2in with a magnaflow :D

Ill get some video up soon

SSSssss. Its going to be quiet as hell. I am warning you! LOL! That is what I am running.

its quieter than Im used too but its nice.

still good when I get on it.

with my luck with cops its prob for the best I dont have a strait pipe with (or without lol) a super 44 or a glass pack like my normal dattos

Buick? I see those all over hondas all the time. Usually they're paired with a stick on hood scoop too.

ya haha same here... when i see a "custom" car with either those fender vents... the fake hood scoop.... a roof scoop.... or those little chrome things that go between the doors i turn around and run far away!

chrome pieces between doors and around fenders .... YUCK :blink:

300backside.JPG

3175731_1_full.jpg

I saw a like 92 oldsmobile the other day... it had a fake hood scoop, and roof scoop... on the back window it had a chevy logo with tribal around it.... stick on racing stripes and racing wheels that stuck WAY out to the sides... like no wheels under the car anymore... what made it stand out to me was that it had a spoiler on it that was bolted on backwards and angled the wrong way... too bad i didnt have my camera with me...

it was one of these...

96_oldsmobile_88_ls_1.jpg

hey the wifes PT has the hood vents!!!! sooooo?

lol your wifes is the only one iv seen that dosent look like this

chrysler-pt-cruiser-chrome-rims.jpg

Hey skib what did that exhaust run ya? or are u the maker.

I got it done at RAG Muffler in Milwaukie

did a really good job of making it solid and rattle free. its sucked up as much as it can be and 100% welded.

he did Daves VG30 goon too

dont be surprised if after going over a few speed bumps that 2in pipe under the cross member becomes 1/2 in thick...like mine

ya thats the highest that part can tuck without rattling.

my trucks not terrible low so I just gotta aim for the low spots in the middle of the speed bump lol

its quieter than Im used too but its nice.

still good when I get on it.

with my luck with cops its prob for the best I dont have a strait pipe with (or without lol) a super 44 or a glass pack like my normal dattos

Yeah at 5k it sure sings!!!! Like a real BRE engine.. But around town its pretty quite. I like I like..

Oh yeah mine hits but its not thaaaat bad... I scrape here and there....

ya thats the highest that part can tuck without rattling.

my trucks not terrible low so I just gotta aim for the low spots in the middle of the speed bump lol

Just go over the bumps super fast and the exhaust is past the bump before the truck bounces.

• Like 1

Yeah at 5k it sure sings!!!! Like a real BRE engine.. But around town its pretty quite. I like I like..

Oh yeah mine hits but its not thaaaat bad... I scrape here and there....

just like mine under 3k it sounds mild mannered and tame but at that 3000 mark it barks and sounds pissed off