Reasons to conserve energy and go green

Living green means living a life devoid of all the factors that destroy the environment by pollution. The outrageous fuel costs and the pollution that the fossil fuels create has made people think about the alternative options to heat homes, drive cars and do all day to day energy related works without using fossil fuels. A genuine global movement has been going on across the world promote green energy and to educate people about the benefits of using green energy resources.

Countries like US have started taking issues like climatic changes seriously, and have started developing green energy resources to replace the pollution creating fossil fuels.

Let’s take a look a few of the beneficial factors behind ‘going green’.

Go green & save a bundle – Going green will help Mother Nature as well as reduce your monthly expenses. This is the best possible way to create a clean environment for the future generations.

Go green to save the entire region around you – The first thought that comes to our mind while thinking about ‘going green’ is about our home. But there is so much more to think, apart from our domicile. We can do a lot more at all the places that are associated with us, in one way or the other. We can use environment friendly resources like sunlight and wind to extract energy needed for offices.

Going green helps to change the perspective of people towards the way energy resources should be used. You can use energy saving fluorescents and install solar panels and wind generators for a lucrative energy usage.

Thus the feeling of accomplishment that one gets by ‘going green’ is indescribable. Do you want to experience the same contentment? Start looking for methods to ‘go green’. You will get them from the latest green Energy News reports.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GTFO out of Ratsun , and have a "pleasant day" :P ,,, :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

My poop was green 3 weeks ago , stomach flu , does this count as " going green " :hyper: :rolleyes: ....

EDIT : I just saw someone banned this guy , whoever did you are now my new fav admin/mod , Ratsun thanks you sir ! I thank you ! :thumbup:

My poop was green 3 weeks ago , stomach flu , does this count as " going green " :hyper: :rolleyes: ....

EDIT : I just saw someone banned this guy , whoever did you are now my new fav admin/mod , Ratsun thanks you sir ! I thank you ! :thumbup:

READ the threads mang, its all in there! :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

I think it was once said best with "I'm tired of all this 12 step, self-help, left-over hippie bullshit." :lol: I lolz at you. I run my air compressor all day everyday, drive atleast 10 mi faster than 'recommended' highway speeds, I burn treated wood with diesel and old motor oil cause who gives a shit, I always make it a point on earth day to be less efficient and more wasteful, however inconvenient at times even, just to cancel out some of the dumbshits who actually buy into what the media is selling. Lemmings :rolleyes: Alot of recycled products suck too BTW, rarely are they as good as the original. FOCK living green, live BLACK and die, the end is near! :devil: :lol:

Fucking green morons! What's greener, the 71 Datsun 510 you keep running, or the $30,000 Prius that just raided half the earth's supply of precious metals for it's battery packs?

I'm going to go play with my oxyacetylene torch and burn out some bushings. Rubber smoke is friendly to the environment, right? :D

Wow sir, that is horribly disgusting! I may have to go upchuck as a result of reading that! :lol:

Living green means living a life devoid of all the factors that destroy the environment by pollution. The outrageous fuel costs and the pollution that the fossil fuels create has made people think about the alternative options to heat homes, drive cars and do all day to day energy related works without using fossil fuels. A genuine global movement has been going on across the world promote green energy and to educate people about the benefits of using green energy resources.

Countries like US have started taking issues like climatic changes seriously, and have started developing green energy resources to replace the pollution creating fossil fuels.

Let’s take a look a few of the beneficial factors behind ‘going green’.

Go green & save a bundle – Going green will help Mother Nature as well as reduce your monthly expenses. This is the best possible way to create a clean environment for the future generations.

Go green to save the entire region around you – The first thought that comes to our mind while thinking about ‘going green’ is about our home. But there is so much more to think, apart from our domicile. We can do a lot more at all the places that are associated with us, in one way or the other. We can use environment friendly resources like sunlight and wind to extract energy needed for offices.

Going green helps to change the perspective of people towards the way energy resources should be used. You can use energy saving fluorescents and install solar panels and wind generators for a lucrative energy usage.

Thus the feeling of accomplishment that one gets by ‘going green’ is indescribable. Do you want to experience the same contentment? Start looking for methods to ‘go green’. You will get them from the latest green Energy News reports.

We're already the greenest motherfuckers around, instead of allowing factories to pump out pollution to build us a new car we've been using cars that aren't super gross polluters that are 20+ years old. When we're all dead our cars will return to the earth just like us over these plastic turds driving around now.

Guest DatsuNoob

Well said Foxy, although I too own a 'plastic turd', well said. I already have to work on mine too btw. The damn thing's making some kinda metal on metal intermittent scuff/grinding sound when I turn at slow speeds. Truthfully, I've been putting off crawlin' under there cause I'd rather get my 620 closer to the road (probably get to checking it out this weekend though). Datsuns can have their quirks and needs as far as repairs go, but I'd rather turn a wrench on one of our own than anything new without question. new cars are too smart, they scare me :mellow:Seriously, on the whole green thing, when all these hybrids break down and ship off to the wreckers what's the plan for all the battery cells and related harmful chemicals left over? :blink: I agree with FoxyRoadster, Datsun drivers, and really anyone who keeps alive a classic 4cyl import is doing something better for the earth than buying a newer vehicle made with alot of plastics, composites, etc. After all, isnt part of the neo-hippie propaganda Reduce,REUSE,Recycle?

Petroleum is the cheapest source of high quality energy in a compact form. There's enough in a fuel tank to push a one ton 510 for 300 miles! Until something better comes along going green is hugely expensive or bothersome. SO, here's what happens when you go green. The fuel you save ends up in the tank of some wealthy cocksucker's Hummer. The fact is, if you don't use it, it will be sold to someone else or China. The only way we will stop using it is when it runs out. Sure you can save gas but it WILL get used. Why save it only to have some third world dick use it in his Lada? While middle class poor are walking or biking to work saving gas and being green they get a big "thanks sucker" from those latte sipping, eemer driving, don't give a shit about anything, "honey, turn the air conditioner up so I can light a nice warm fire in the fireplace tonight", if I can't buy it, it's not important to me.... fucks.

I urge you to get out there with your car an fuckin' enjoy it while you can. Pretty soon only the rich will be able to say to the grand kids: "I drove a care once that used gasoline!!!" .

Petroleum is the cheapest source of high quality energy in a compact form. There's enough in a fuel tank to push a one ton 510 for 300 miles! Until something better comes along going green is hugely expensive or bothersome. SO, here's what happens when you go green. The fuel you save ends up in the tank of some wealthy cocksucker's Hummer. The fact is, if you don't use it, it will be sold to someone else or China. The only way we will stop using it is when it runs out. Sure you can save gas but it WILL get used. Why save it only to have some third world dick use it in his Lada? While middle class poor are walking or biking to work saving gas and being green they get a big "thanks sucker" from those latte sipping, eemer driving, don't give a shit about anything, "honey, turn the air conditioner up so I can light a nice warm fire in the fireplace tonight", if I can't buy it, it's not important to me.... fucks.

I urge you to get out there with your car an fuckin' enjoy it while you can. Pretty soon only the rich will be able to say to the grand kids: "I drove a care once that used gasoline!!!" .

my 63 vw gets 40mpg (cost me 1500 dollars but gets the same mpg as a smart car but lol I can seat FOUR people in it comfortably and go the same speed!) I don't need things like A/C and fancy pants features, I think its funny when people tell me I should get rid of my bug for a more environmentally friendly car like a pruis :rolleyes:

Every day I get more and more tempted to buy something with a old big block v8 and just eat up some gas just to spite these assholes. I guess thats why I'm buying a kawasaki triple, 2 stroke gas eating gp fury!