Blue Lake 2010 Pics....

808DA6

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i didnt want to start anything lynch yoou is my homie and so are the pac guys , i stick up for people i like so thats where it comes from...id do it for any of my friends sideing with one side suks but you need to meet the guys there hella cool....and yes im a lil jealous i dont have a nice truck like them myself.....just think you new to a sight going in heavy , and people poke fun ...i know im the type of person id be like LATER....hows he know or me even your just playn around.......anyway i have datto love 4 all you guys....even if you got a 521..lol jk.....and lynch is this tru your sellen the 620.....those front wheel cars got ya huh......

if aomeone wants to put cash in my hand i'll sell it otherwise i think its gettin a sr come tax time, i've put it off long enough an to get any more gains out of my car i'd either have to go turbo which i dont want to do, or drop a grand on a header an a grand on a custom intake mani for MAYBE 10-20 hp.. lol so i think its time i've done something to the truck.. i might go det just cause they're easy to get but i'd prefer just gettin a na sr.. which ever i choose i wanna keep it simple..

if aomeone wants to put cash in my hand i'll sell it otherwise i think its gettin a sr come tax time, i've put it off long enough an to get any more gains out of my car i'd either have to go turbo which i dont want to do, or drop a grand on a header an a grand on a custom intake mani for MAYBE 10-20 hp.. lol so i think its time i've done something to the truck.. i might go det just cause they're easy to get but i'd prefer just gettin a na sr.. which ever i choose i wanna keep it simple..

damn i hate missing shows

huh? it was a good show.. but what did that quote have to do with it? heheh im sorry im not tryin to be rude ted im just a tad confused.. (as usual LOL) :P

if ya wanna buy my truck im askin 1000, not really advertising that its for sale, cuz technicly its not, but if a ratsun brother wanted to put the cash in my hand i would take it.. just because i really like money an i could buy some new suspension an tires for my car with that money heh..

but once tax time comes an i get a motor for it, it'll be off the market.. i dont really want to sell it anyway, but i feel bad that shes cooped up in a garage not bein used.. when she runs an drives fine.. she is my first automobile, i've put alot of work into her so theres alot of sentimental value, not to mention i've put nearly 2 grand into it (wheather it looks like it or not lol) the only to real issues she has is the drivers window doesnt roll up an the gas tank is in the bed (jus needs mounted under the truck) oh an a speedo cable an correct cog would prolly help too lol..

huh? it was a good show.. but what did that quote have to do with it? heheh im sorry im not tryin to be rude ted im just a tad confused.. (as usual LOL) :P

if ya wanna buy my truck im askin 1000, not really advertising that its for sale, cuz technicly its not, but if a ratsun brother wanted to put the cash in my hand i would take it.. just because i really like money an i could buy some new suspension an tires for my car with that money heh..

but once tax time comes an i get a motor for it, it'll be off the market.. i dont really want to sell it anyway, but i feel bad that shes cooped up in a garage not bein used.. when she runs an drives fine.. she is my first automobile, i've put alot of work into her so theres alot of sentimental value, not to mention i've put nearly 2 grand into it (wheather it looks like it or not lol) the only to real issues she has is the drivers window doesnt roll up an the gas tank is in the bed (jus needs mounted under the truck) oh an a speedo cable an correct cog would prolly help too lol..

oh shit i didn't realize i had your quote in there. i was just replying to the thread. i haven't been on here in awhile. so i'm trying to get used to things again.

sorry not interested in the truck. no money right now.

....and yes im a lil jealous i dont have a nice truck like them myself.....

What u talkin bout willis? Your truck is bad-ass! Everytime Im on the site & people see it they say " That truck is bad-ass" See what im sayin :cool:

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm surprised you don't know what the brat pack is. you grew up in the 80s it was a well known group. I think the only EMOs in here are you and NOOB. :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K

Sad to admit I know about said brat pack. I am the old guy among friends quite often. Kevin, I'm not emo, my boyfriend is, get your shit straight :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...