Blue Lake 2010 Pics....

808DA6

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no you didnt.. everyone knows ricks red truck ftw.. lol

ric rats truck is sweet, i like it alot....but i like randys more... the color rocks, its a king cab, the body mods, under the hood is badd azz..., the tinted windows, i could go on....its just more my style....i was just saying it was nice to see it again.....my favorite 620....

datsun brat pac is something really cool....so set your bongs down and ill explain.....

DATSUN BRAT PAC ....is a father who want to bond with his kids, and be a positive role model to new adults that in cludes some of the nicest datsuns around.....so he buys his son a bad ass king cab, then he buys himself one so there is a common ground...they are already friends with a young guy who has a sik kc, and then they meet outher great people and form the brat pac.....i think its awsome and i hope my son and i will be this close in years to come.....if you still dont get it then try to not think much about the homo thing......im not tryn to start anything but its gettn fucking lame that talking bout this had to get the word homo , dork in it and the negativity.. i think maybe its a bit of being jealous cause they have nice rides and they have a good pac of buddys....well i think im gonna go hang out with them be around some positive people.....DATSUN BRAT PAC BITCHES ................ :P

lol calm down bud it was a joke, an i didnt, (still dont) know who or what that is lol, i wouldnt want to be know as a "brat" to me that says spoiled little shit.. lol

i could careless about how "nice" they're trucks are, thats not my style an u should know that bud i've always thought yours was the coolest i've seen..

so any way i was jus teasin so please dont frown on me C dog!