Granade Shift knobs

i have 3 pineapple ones ready to go if anyone is interisted. I havn't made one for a a-14 trans what is it in? if you know what the thread on the stick is i can make it though.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 3 pineapple ones ready to go if anyone is interisted. I havn't made one for a a-14 trans what is it in? if you know what the thread on the stick is i can make it though.

Same as an L.

• 1 month later...

I still have 5 pineapple shift knobs ready to ship. If you have a different trans then I have one ready for and want a shift knob let me know and I will make a adapter for your trans.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok so I think I might put some cheap body filler or spray foam or somthing then. Thanks for the advice

the hole that comes pre drilled in the ones here in AZ is large enough to fit a thread adapter in, you may need to bore it out a little to get it to fit, tack it in place and fill with Great Stuff expanding foam. after it dries (bout 24 hours to be safe) take a drill bit and a battery terminal brush and clean the foam from the threads and there ya go! i was gonna do the same thing with my baseball grenade but then my friend decided he was gonna make it my drift charm. :)

I'll be PMing you in a few days for a pineapple, but you know what would be super duper effing cool?

Stick-grenade.jpg

Imagine threading it all the way up for the last 4" or so before the actually blast cap, so you could thread it all the way over the shift knob? that would be cool.

this would be bad ass in a VW

this would be bad ass in a VW

I can do one like this but it would cost alot more to do, cuz they are spendy to get. but they are bad ass.

I have 3 pineapple's for sure but maybe one or two more i might not be making these for a long time if ever again so this might be the last of them.

if you have any adapters for the 720 transmission I'd be interested.

I can make them for a 720 but i need to know the size of the shifter and what the thread is.

I havnt filled them with anything yet. The price is 35 shipped anywhere in the us.

• 3 weeks later...

well i have five pineapple shift levers one is allready taped for the l series but the others can be made to fit whatever you guys want them for l series ka sr whatever. let me know if you are interisted. i might try and bring some to canby this year.

IMG_8438.jpg

• 7 months later...

Hey bilzbobaggins I Am glad to see you are happy with it.

If anyone wants a baseball or pineapple i have a few left and i can make them fit anything. let me know.

Those look awesome! May have to get me one later. What is the history on the grenades? 

And another question? How do these shifters grip and feel in your hand? Because they look very uncomfortable. Like how do you even grab it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.