Granade Shift knobs

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know about the automatic, if you have a button you have to push to take it out of park then I'm pretty sure I can't make that. Atleast not for 26 lol maby take a pic of yours and post it for me

auto2.jpg

AUTO.jpg

The side button has a ramp on the end of it that pushes down on the rod. I've seen shifters where you push the entire handle down...you might be able to do that or figure out a way to use the fuse handle to push it down.

I have two waffel ones and two of the bigger lemon grenades ready to ship out by monday I have them now ready for the l series 4 speed and for the ka 5 speed. Also is anyone has paid for a grenade and has not recived one by tuesday pleasw let me know.

hey guys im still trying to get a auto shift knob done but i have a bunch of the others ready to go, if you have another trans you want one for or somthing non datsun let me know i should be able to get that setup also.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have Finally gotten those shifters i have been talking about to work right, so now i can start selling them, i have three diffrent styles of granades for shifters These will work on the 4 and 5 speed trans missions in the vehicles with l series engines. they are $20 plus shiping and if you are near the portland oregon area you can pick them up from me. If you have another kind of trans you want a shift knob made for pm me.

IMG_5067.jpg

this pic does not show the adapter i put into the bottom i am going to get some better shots of all three styles tomarrow night.

Alos these are real granades that have been difuesed they will not explode!

Yeah I do hope they are not explosive. :hairy: I wouldn't want a USPS parcel to explode in mid-air on it's way to Hawaii :frantics:

Hey guys thanks for the interist. I still have a few of the large lemon ones that are ready to go. But It will be next week before I can get any of the pineapple ones, and no these are not explosive, they have no guts in them at all. If anyone wants one of the pineapple ones let me know so I know how many to make,

Thanks

Ok the price will be a couple dollars more because I have to drive a lot farther and the new guy charges me more for them, but I should have them by tuesday and start shipping on thursday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.