Granade Shift knobs

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have a bunch of these left so if anyone wants one let me know, there is 2 pineapple and 2 big round ones and one pool bal one they are all 26.03 shipped anywhere in the us

Ok my paypal is chadlys1950chevy@yahoo.com and pm me with the style you want so I can keep track easyier the total is 25 shiped I am shiping to the paypal adress unless asked to do ship somewhere else

Wrong PayPal address, for anyone planning to order. His correct one is chadlys1950chevyracetruck@yahoo.com

Hey thanks az, sorry everyone for that, I am shiping a bunch out today so if you want one pay before noon or so and I can ship it to you today thanks

Hey thanks az, sorry everyone for that, I am shiping a bunch out today so if you want one pay before noon or so and I can ship it to you today thanks

just got the money to the correct paypal address, for the style i will take the pinapple one

I just sent off my money.....if you select one of the "personal" options, you pay your own fees.....which makes it much simpler than trying to add in a guess of what the fees will be. I've been bit by that same thing selling stuff before....did some work, only charged hard costs....after paying the paypal fees, it cost me money to do the work....not very nice :( Anyway..... :)

Hey cool dennis I'm glad it got there that fast. So please let me know how it works out on you car. The only suggestion I have is put it on and get it clocked to were you want it them put some loctite on the threads so it stays. It would be cool if you could post a pic on here for me please

O and if the blue ones are practice I have some green ones also.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.