Granade Shift knobs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be PMing you in a few days for a pineapple, but you know what would be super duper effing cool?

Stick-grenade.jpg

Imagine threading it all the way up for the last 4" or so before the actually blast cap, so you could thread it all the way over the shift knob? that would be cool.

I can get those and make them if people like them, they cost more but I was thinking about making some. Ok eazy-z I have a pineapple with your name on it.

I'll be PMing you in a few days for a pineapple, but you know what would be super duper effing cool?

Stick-grenade.jpg

Imagine threading it all the way up for the last 4" or so before the actually blast cap, so you could thread it all the way over the shift knob? that would be cool.

SOOOO badass!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I still have a 2 pineapples one lemon and one baseball left if anyone is interested. I am doing 30 each including shipping. Plus the paypal fee if you pay that way. I will try a few of the stick ones later after these sell.

Ok so that's one pineapple gone one left, I still have the lemon and the baseball. Thanks turboHLS30 I will ship it out tomorrow.

My paypal is chadlys1950chevyracetruck@yahoo.com and the that's 30 including shipping just add on the paypal fee's or gift it to me and pm me ur address

Awesome I'm glad it worked out good for you I am still working on one for the automatics and I may have a new one soon that I think is bad ass.

any luck on the ones for the automatics? think a baseball would look sweet

I think I am going to have to get a tig welder if I am gonna get the to work right. The actual lever part ok the grenade is soft aluminum and I don't think it will hold up well to repeated uses. When I get one working I will let you guys know.

I can do 25 without shipping costs. I lost my supplier and the new one I found is a lot more, so even though the price is more I am actually making less per shift knob now. I have to machine a fe more adapters so give me a few days please, before you send me money.

I haven't shipped overseas honestly I don't think that's a good idea. I don't ana get on to the no fly list lol. I will bring a couple to canby hopefully.

there 30$ now?at the beginning of the thread it says 20$..i live in the portland area and would be able to pick up..can u do 25 on a pineapple?

You also used to be able to buy a brand new car with all the bells and whistles for under 3 grand. :rolleyes:

Stop shitting on this guy's thread. He's a great seller with a legit product. Even at $30 it's still a smokin' deal.

Thanks MicroMachinery honestly I don't make much for my time on these and I could sell them cheaper if I could but I can't so take it or leave it I guess. I picked up some more pineapples today and I will be making some new adapters soon. But I still have a pineapple a lemon and a baseball for sale.

Thanks MicroMachinery honestly I don't make much for my time on these and I could sell them cheaper if I could but I can't so take it or leave it I guess. I picked up some more pineapples today and I will be making some new adapters soon. But I still have a pineapple a lemon and a baseball for sale.

Shoot me a pm if you get mine shipped out. Thx

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.