Granade Shift knobs

Hey cool dennis I'm glad it got there that fast. So please let me know how it works out on you car. The only suggestion I have is put it on and get it clocked to were you want it them put some loctite on the threads so it stays. It would be cool if you could post a pic on here for me please

O and if the blue ones are practice I have some green ones also.

Ill take a pic this weekend, its freaking hot out here and I am not going anywhere near my 510 till I have time to work on it early in the morning.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I just wanted to say if anyone wants two or you have.a friend that wants one that's close to you I will ship two for 45 so you only pay shiping ounce.

Hey I'm trying to get a nes supplier, so I want to guage intrist. One is aluminum the other has a spring kit it it that makes the handle fly off when you pull the pin. Thos I would have to sell for 40 shipped maby a little less but close to that. So what do you guys think?

Thanks Skib! Sure, I'll read 6 pages just to find out later that the first time he listed his paypal address it wasn't even correct :angry: If a seller is motivated to move his product then it would not have been an issue to send me a PM with the correct paypal address and shipping information seeing has how it costs different amounts to ship items different places throughout the US. Regardless Payment sent for one pinapple grenade, ka24de 5 speed thread pattern.

My paypal is chadlys1950chevyracetruck@yahoo.com I will make sure it is on every page from here on.I will have to ship those wednesday beacouse I havnt made any ka ones yet.

Thanks Skib! Sure, I'll read 6 pages just to find out later that the first time he listed his paypal address it wasn't even correct :angry: If a seller is motivated to move his product then it would not have been an issue to send me a PM with the correct paypal address and shipping information seeing has how it costs different amounts to ship items different places throughout the US. Regardless Payment sent for one pinapple grenade, ka24de 5 speed thread pattern.

not being able to scan a thread for info thats already been posted is just blatant lazyness

and if you had bothered to read the thread you would know that there shipped flat rate :rolleyes:

^ Chances are half the time your car is stolen that you wont get it back. Id rather my car blow up and be unusable for any evil purposes than to survive.

haha true that!!! probably wouldn't even hurt a datsun/nissan

this one looks like it took it well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UygCx1PtuVk

btw is it possible to get one made for an automatic??

Well I don't know about the automatic, if you have a button you have to push to take it out of park then I'm pretty sure I can't make that. Atleast not for 26 lol maby take a pic of yours and post it for me

hey if i could ask a favor of the guys who order shifters please let me know when you get them, and if you get a chance post a pic. im trying to figure out shiping times for diffrent states and stuff, pluss i just want to make sure you get it, thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.