Granade Shift knobs

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I want to appolagize to anyone who is in a hurry to get these, but i will not have them ready to go out until wednesday or thursday, thats april 6th or 7th. I Will have all three styles though, the price for this batch is $30 and that includes shiping anywhere in the us. If you are local to the portland area we can arrange to mee up and then the price would be $25. If anyone wants to pay now I take payment through paypal please send it as a gift or compensate for the paypal fees. my paypal address is chadlys1950chevyracetruck@yahoo.com . when you pay please pm me and let me know what you name on paypal is let me know what address you want it shiped to and what style you want. In the future i will have some of these made up and ready to ship out sooner, but the guuy i used to get them from is out of them so thats slowing stuff down so im sorry for that. If you guys have any questions let me know. here is a pick of the styles left to right is the pineapple the lemon and the baseball, the bolt in the middle one is not how they look with the adapter in it that was for when i was doiong mock up, thanks for looking.

IMG_5413.jpg

hey i just picked up a few pineapple ones and a baseball i can ship then as soon as they are spoken for i also need to know if its for a l series trans or ka thanks sorry for the long wait family medical issues are taking priority.

I have one pineapple and one lemons ready to ship out tomorrow for the l series but if someone wants a ka or sr it will take a day longer but I'm back into making them so the shipping is shorter now. So I hope anyone who is interested will give it a shot.

Awesome I'm glad it worked out good for you I am still working on one for the automatics and I may have a new one soon that I think is bad ass.

• Like 1

Hey siqx20 how about figuring out a way to use the shells to mount your mirrors would make a cool hood emblem, maybe a e-brake handle, I'm sure we can figure out something cool.

My first thought was E Brake but then i rememberes its a pull style ebrake not lever style lol Mirror mounts might be a little awkward. Plus i was gonna go with fender mounted mirrors anywho so dont think that would work. Chould be cool as a hood emblem but again i feel it would look awkward and out of place.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.