Dick cop

He just stopped to eat a pork sandwich and a doughnut. Just your luck that you live where there is no live camera coverage down at central. My advice, find a new grower, Mister Lizard!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In washington if a cop follows you for more then a mile I think it is and pulls you over you can get it dropped because they were looking for a reason to pull you over. Also if they ask to search your car and you say no. If they search it anyways and find nothing you can sue them and they will settle for any number below 10,000 dollars

Unless there is something in plain view --- :rofl: ----> or SMELLS STRONGLY :w00t: :no: then your screwed. More likely than not you have to do something pretty bad or stank like a mother to get a search or rip apart a car's interior. There are better more "effective and legal" ways to get around this on their end. :D

Ummm. I didnt say i have 9 ticket, i said im on month 9 of my deferal from my last ticket. Ive only had one ticket ever and it was for doing 47 mph in a 45. Was total bull shit off evergreen pkwy.

I sish i had a box of donuts, i woul of walkd to the end of my driveway and waited for him to go back buy >.>

Yah its what im thinking of doing. Gets on my nerves with nissan that they have to make their plate holders a different size, that the "UNIVERSAL" ones wont fit. Universal means drill extra holes in your good bumper.

Just put the plate either in your windshield or zip tie it under your bumper("cool guy" status, as my VW buddy would say). I dunno about WA, but that would be enough in OR. I've been rocking no front plate for a few years now. Only one cop mentioned it, and it was the same situation.. new guy, bored, late, etc..

>>I doubt it for front plate, cops are not that desprate to follow u all that way and not pull you over <<

Heck ya they are! Granted I was in Cali when this happened, and I'm from Arizona...................

I was in my 1985 RX-7 driving through the L.A. area, doing the limit on a 4 lane street. Cop pulls me over and after getting my info, tells me that I have no front plate. I inform him that I'm from AZ, that we don't use front plates, and the DMV doesn't even give us 2 plates here anymore. He was fumbling for words because he knew he had nothing. But my biggest beef was that to pull me over he sees my BACK PLATE, which *CLEARLY* is an Arizona plate, so why the @#CK would he hassle me about the front plate.

So onto the second point, they are indeed looking for ANY reason to pull you over, in hopes they can nail you on something else. So that cop was just waiting for you to not signal or something, so he had an excuse to pull you over.

But yeah, if your law requires it, put the front plate back on.

But my biggest beef was that to pull me over he sees my BACK PLATE, which *CLEARLY* is an Arizona plate, so why the @#CK would he hassle me about the front plate.

He hassled you becuase he didn't know how long you were in Cali for. Maybe he thought he saw your car before or maybe it was just a random check. But based on my travels and such, some states require that you get plates if you are in that state for 30 or more days (staying with a friend/relative/etc). That rule does not apply for military personnel who live on base.

Either I'm quite lucky, or somehow the cops here in Utah just don't care about the fact that we have a front plate law. On my DD the front plate fell off years ago, and my Z doesn't have a front plate on it either. Never been hassled about it once. I've even been pulled over in the Z, but the officer didn't say anything about it.