Dick cop

So i turn from sr500 onto 54th on my way to my house. Come to the stop sign and theirs a cop with his right turn signal on. I fully stop, and go through...he then turns left? I have no front plate, but its dark when my fucking lights on so how can he tell? Well he follows me through the corners, all the way to the turn in for my development. Well he turns as well, im doing the limit, going slow, using signals everything. I then turn into my alley where he goes by SLOWLY staring at me. We go inside and i watch from my dark garage as he pulls a u turn, in the lil cul de sac that i can see from my house, and he is sitting staring at me ? 0.o NOW WTF DID I DO? He sat there for about 10 mins, hell he may still be out there not sure. Im waiting still for him to come to my house and try to nail me for no front plate, which im going to respond, officer its dark, it was on there but i pulled to close to my door when i got home and broke it off. Its been broken off from a car wasy, and is under the driver seat but since nissan uses a special size bracket thats 40 bucks and i dont want to drill new holes in my bumper, it hasnt been replaced.

Honestly, i could see if i was in my turbo se-r, or my 510? but my 08 ser? seriously.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Word

Cop=Bored

And he felt like fukin with you :lol:

This is what im thinking. It was pissing off my wife, were strapped on money as it is with the baby on the way, so all we need is a ticket. I live in a decent neighborhood, but down the street it gets a bit shitty. Just dont get it, i see cops all the time because the station is on the other side of sr500. Think he was hoping he could catch me do something wrong? I used my deferal on my last ticket, so ive been beeing good not to get one.

This is what im thinking. It was pissing off my wife, were strapped on money as it is with the baby on the way, so all we need is a ticket. I live in a decent neighborhood, but down the street it gets a bit shitty. Just dont get it, i see cops all the time because the station is on the other side of sr500. Think he was hoping he could catch me do something wrong? I used my deferal on my last ticket, so ive been beeing good not to get one.

eh? where you live again? I haven't had a ticket in some years now. One deferral a year would be good :D

Vancouver behind the ford. You only get one deferral every 7 years in washington if i remember. And then u cant get a ticket for 12 months, im on month number 9 so im really damn close.

lol damn man. Good luck with that. Just throw a front plate on there! zip tie it who cares, zip ties wont put any more holes in your ride. Cheezy yes, ticket? NO!

Yah its what im thinking of doing. Gets on my nerves with nissan that they have to make their plate holders a different size, that the "UNIVERSAL" ones wont fit. Universal means drill extra holes in your good bumper.

In washington if a cop follows you for more then a mile I think it is and pulls you over you can get it dropped because they were looking for a reason to pull you over. Also if they ask to search your car and you say no. If they search it anyways and find nothing you can sue them and they will settle for any number below 10,000 dollars

Ticket # 9 ??? :blink: Must of ran your plates , recognized the car , or you were an easy mark man either way keep yer nose clean and mount the damn plate on :P

I had expired tags on my Z , first day of June 2010 , Cop looked at me , slowed down next to me at a light , and I wen't into a parking space --- showed him my tags ( held them up on the fresh registration ) --- put them on and made sure I nodded my head while pointing at my tags , the guy kinda laughed shook his head and sped away ( they have seen my yellow z enough times they know who I am , amongst other things, and I know a few of them too so yeah )

If you do 90mph and get caught = you get a ticket , If you erratically drive = ticket , just accept it and move on man , nothing more to do man.

Sueing the city is for pussy's , many times there is good cause to go through the car , if you don't have anything to hide then show em ( they will get dis-interested quickly that way and look for something better somewhere else )