so i rolled it her...... =[ (now build thread)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you mind going through all of the parts you get for your LZ? Looking at a few different builds to get some ideas for mine. The poor little L18 is getting pretty tired :(

yes, once i get everyhting, i will post up what you will need to do. i am doing research at the same time as doing it, so im still in the dark as much as you are. what bottom end would you like to do? im going z22e for my build. so far i have ordered a L20b timing cover/timing chain set/ distributor shaft, z24 head gasket, and im using my w53 head. you also use the L-series oil pan/sump. as far as anything else, im still finding that out for myself.

This thing is awesome man. I wub the way she sits

thank you! i appreciate that! my car is a very "special" car and takes a certain taste to like it. thank you!

I'm going Z22e as well, only because that is what I can find in the local yards. I plan on just going LZ22, trying to get between 8.8 and 9:1 comp so I can run my small turbo from my old civic, but I'm gonna contact Master-of-turbonics to see if he can help me source parts when I get to that stage. He built (machining and all) the LZ that MM47 is using and it was built for boost, so I'm sure he would have a ton of knowledge if you want to contact him.

Don't ever compare my car to a Honda...... And I may have blown my motor from being "too low" but this was a blessing in disguise. This was the motivation I needed to do my build.

lol, didin't mean offence, but hey atleast its a good time to decide to rebuild....  My motor is pretty damn worn but nothing broke yet (datsuns...)... so I still can't get the motive to go buy hoist, stands and other tools to rebuild it myself.   Hope all goes well for your 510. 

• Like 1

Its not bad to be compared to a honda. The tech that went into designing a budget commuter car that endures decades of abuse ending up in the hands of 16 yr old boys is AMAZING to say the least. and the revolutionary gas mileage, and record breaking dependability!! dude... there are some SICK ASS Hondas out there. IDGAF what anybody says. I LOVED my EG6! 

1.jpg

civic053.jpg

• Like 1

Its not bad to be compared to a honda. The tech that went into designing a budget commuter car that endures decades of abuse ending up in the hands of 16 yr old boys is AMAZING to say the least. and the revolutionary gas mileage, and record breaking dependability!! dude... there are some SICK ASS Hondas out there. IDGAF what anybody says. I LOVED my EG6! 

STAAAAAP IT!!!!!! i hate hondas. fail wheel drive POS. ;) thank god you sold it  :P hahahha im jk, i dont mind hondas, i just would never own one. i have never owned a front wheel drive car in my life, never will. haha

• Like 3

they have their purpose.... compact and all. The joke is when people think they are race cars. I LOVED mine... I love the body lines, and the distinct sound of a honda rattling exhaust. It reminds me of how a VW bug or a Subaru WRX just sound so diffrent. I knew mine was no race car... I loved to cruise in it, and slap the tuned stereo while i did it.. But no ... alas, all good things come to an end. It was stolen and gang raped. within 8 hours the theives had it stripped to a shell. I still miss that car.

• Like 1

started pulling the engine bay apart so i can at least clean her up a little. might as well have ONE clean part on my baby....

E64A4895-A7A8-42D2-BB8F-57CD0B5D57F3-852

E2F764FE-A383-499E-8EA5-4CAA01639C90-852

70F327E3-B49E-488B-B0ED-C3B7C376805B-852

also started getting some parts for the LZ..... funds are a little tight, but im slowly getting these parts.......

7225ED13-CFD0-48E8-BA36-ACC47E63ED5A-852

BCA62063-71D0-4600-8B28-8711777C97AE-852

• Like 1

hey vagina boy catch a ride with us yo to Canby gas needed

i cant go this year, my family and i are taking a boat to the ocean part where my grandfather use to fish, and we are going to spread his ashes there this sunday. family first.....

next year i AM GOING NO MATTER WHAT!

• Like 4