210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEy guys need some help with my 1980 Datsun 210 , i have been all over trying to locate the hatchback brackets for the rear lift support and no luck junk yards etc, have turned out empty handed wondering if anyone with a hatchback can post some pics of the brackets  would help out alot i dont even know what they look like before i bought my 210 i believe they were removed for whatever reason,  would appreciate the help thanks.

Anyone know if interiors of a 1982 720 would fit a 1980 210¿?

Hmm duel post and to answer your question, No x 2. Completely different types of vehicle. Bucket seats out of another car will fit with modification to floor and seat rails. 720 Is a truck and if I'm thinking right, a bench seat, will not work at all. Anything else trim or what will not work either. 

This is good information.   :thumbup:

Found that out during trial and error. Desperately looking for a replacement I was taking from anything that had latches and looked close to what I had. I happened upon a truck that had only one in it and took it hoping it would work. It did and was good enough until I got a good set from ggzilla.

This is the one I grabbed from the truck. Worked perfectly.

DSCN0352_sm.jpg

• Like 1

^^This.

I always pull good dash pieces to sell cause I know everyone is always looking but I can tell you for a fact that brown hardly ever never pops up (which is the color I need), black is a step above the hardly never ever so just hardly and blue is always in abundance. At this stage in the game you'll either have to paint it or get crafty and make our own. If you look back on page 60 of this thread you'll see a pic of my entire dash. It used to be blue. You're lucky that you're looking for black. Will be easier to cover.

• Like 1