210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That wagon has a factory tach....want so bad!!! 

I've been finding tachs a lot lately but only the square eye. Yours is a round eye 210 right? If I ever see one I'll grab it. I generally pull tachs anyway cause I know people that don't have them want them.

I am fairly sure the round-eye 510 (78-79) has a tach that is very similar, and I'd bet it will work.  ;)

I haven't yet. Someone bashed up my left rear door, (Thankfully I found a new one) so we're considering cutting the metal from the old door, shaping it and welding it. If that proves impossible, we'll just have to do sheet metal and welding.

Fixed. B) Try and stay away from da heavy bondo use. Welding in sheet metal and just grinding down the weld smooth works really well with light, I mean like paper thin bondo use. I have some parts from my 210 that I don't need anymore like the front and rear bumpers, front marks and grill, if you still looking for some parts, let me know, I might be able to help.

• Like 1

Fixed. B) Try and stay away from da heavy bondo use. Welding in sheet metal and just grinding down the weld smooth works really well with light, I mean like paper thin bondo use. I have some parts from my 210 that I don't need anymore like the front and rear bumpers, front marks and grill, if you still looking for some parts, let me know, I might be able to help.

I have everything but the hood and right outer tail light. Alas, I've spent almost all my car parts budget until my next royalty check.