Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

0f63aa902bdcecf8bfab087215b1ac3b.jpg

Not bad. That car being super clean helps make the minimal look flow. 

More bare beaver for flatcat...

310-1.jpg

Something looks off with this one. Like the lights were mounted inside rather than on the outside. 

Thanks for those pics. 

I've had crazy thoughts going on with the rear of mine...And the first pic gives me another idea or two. 

Hit the grille with more paint last week. Looks much better. AND I got brand new grille clips from Nissan to replace the ones that were broken. Sometimes it's like Christmas when I go to Nissan and they have what I'm after.

DSCN1969_zps85d6ec2b.jpg

DSCN1972_zps7d4fc590.jpg

DSCN1971_zpsc2cb2993.jpg

• Like 1

And perhaps wider wheels. B)

Definitely. Gonna go with some 14 or 15" diamond race steelies and some sort of low profile tires. Not sure of back spacing or width yet. Will decide that once I have suspension upgraded and complete.

Edit: these. http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/index.php/street-wheels/sc-series either in black or white. Black, if I keep it white. Or white, if I decide to plasti-dip it blue. PROBABLY 14x7 with 0 offset. But I have done 0 measuring, so that's just a guess.

If you swap to 280ZX struts, those will fit very well.   :thumbup:

And if you don't mind spending a tiny bit extra, some 185/55-14s would be perfect for that combo.   B)

That's the plan. 280zx struts with split collars for adjustability. :thumbup: thanks for letting me know!

Just a side note, I've had a hell of a time finding good 14" tires for my project. Every time I find something that might work I get an email back saying they are out of stock. Haven't tried 185/55s so not sure about those, but I was going for the 155/55s since I have 14x6.5 wheels. 15" tires seem to be more readily available, but who wants to run 15s... :P

Just a side note, I've had a hell of a time finding good 14" tires for my project. Every time I find something that might work I get an email back saying they are out of stock. Haven't tried 185/55s so not sure about those, but I was going for the 155/55s since I have 14x6.5 wheels. 15" tires seem to be more readily available, but who wants to run 15s... :P

15's are too mainstream.