210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

My dad fixed all our Datsuns. He bought them for the simple fact they were easy to fix. I'd like to own another. A 510 would be amazing but I'm kinda diggin the 610 and the 620. I really like the front end of the 620. I would want them pre '74 tho. No smog! Have to get a place to put these cars. I need a big ole long driveway and a damn garage! And a house attached to it of course, haha. The bf wants a 240Z. He's caught the bug :) One of these days.....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I think as we get older we can't do that clutch shift crap anymore. Probably why you all got your Dattos from little old ladies :) I knew I'd be moving to LA where traffic sux so I insisted on an automatic when my dad started looking for a car for me. I wasn't doing that clutch shift shit in this traffic. I'd have to get knee replacement surgery before I was 50.

B310

13951.jpg

I dig what they were trying to do.  I wouldn't mind some sleepy eyed look for my B.  The fender looks pretty sharp, too.  Looks like if it had a nice swap, something modern, it may have a cool presence rolling down the street.  And, would make sense for the wheel choice.  Either way, the owner is having fun and creating his vision, albeit nothing I would ever do to my car.

Hi. Question for anyone and everyone that might know the answer.

I own a b310 and looking to add a front spoiler (purely for looks) and a buddy of mine suggested the front spoiler from a 510.

I like the look of the spoiler but since I'm still new to the game, not sure if it would work or can work.

Question: Can I put the 510 front spoiler on the b310 (1979 round eye)?

Thanks,

JA

stanleyaccident2_sm_zps81a5b1a9.jpg

It's fine. That's just how Datsuns do the gangsta lean. My 620 bumper was skewed on the driver side as well. The B210 isn't, but then again I have no idea how long it has been since it actyually was on the road. 

Hi. Question for anyone and everyone that might know the answer.

I own a b310 and looking to add a front spoiler (purely for looks) and a buddy of mine suggested the front spoiler from a 510.

I like the look of the spoiler but since I'm still new to the game, not sure if it would work or can work.

Question: Can I put the 510 front spoiler on the b310 (1979 round eye)?

Anything is possible with enough time/effort/money thrown at it. 

But let's start with you showing us which one of the 17 different 510 spoilers you meant?  ^_^