50 ugliest cars of the last 50 years

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason most people thing the Enzo is pretty is because 1) it's a ferrari, 2) it's so freakin fast, and 3) anything with that many air ducts must be cool, right?. But when it comes down to pure aesthetics, it's really not very attractive. There's a couple cars on the list that I like, but this has been one of the very few lists over the past many years that pretty much hits the nail on the head with most of the designs it shows. All the other lists like this I've seen are half assed, and totally incorrect. This one is pretty good.

but how can you consider a Chevelle with a bed ugly?

thats how ^^

good thing the PT cruiser is on there :P but for the last 50 years I think its covering to many newer cars on that list....... they obviously never went and saw a B210 :rofl:

The AC Gremlin?...... that car is so cool ........... party on Garth

The Sparow, Pt Cruiser, SSR, Prius, H2, Aztec, Element, baja, and the Nissan Cube are all ugly

But the PT Prowler, Aston Martin Logonda, DeLorean, Enzo, 7-series BMW, Chevette, Toyota Van, brat, Taraus, and Mercury Sable are all winners

Where the FU(K is the Honda Ridgeline???? ..... it's not a truck, or a car,,, so matbe it's not valid?

It's not nearly as ugly once you look through the rear hatch glass........ and see two giant red valve covers and a huge intake.

Also,,, I have heard one at high rpms on the freeway........... it doesn't sound ugly

Engine and engine sounds aside.... it's not a pretty looking car. I understand that beauty is not always universal and is often simply a preference.

For all it's high tech esoteric-ness, (I heard a brake job is $20K) I would expect for all that money to at least enjoy looking at the car when I'm not driving it. (I would wear a disguise if I was)

they threw some cars in there, that should have been in a different list title (poorly built) that yugo is sweet looking. if they think the yugo is "ugly" then a classic mini cooper should be there. that scion though... way over the top, it looks like hot wheels hood rat design or somethinglol.gif

Engine and engine sounds aside.... it's not a pretty looking car. I understand that beauty is not always universal and is often simply a preference.

For all it's high tech esoteric-ness, (I heard a brake job is $20K) I would expect for all that money to at least enjoy looking at the car when I'm not driving it. (I would wear a disguise if I was)

X2.

I just don't like the look of the car. I mean, think of how many Datsun's you could buy JUST with the cost of insurance every 6 months. Not to mention you could probably build a much faster, better looking car for the cost of that one.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

there are a few cars that dont belong on this list (the delorien topping them) but for the most part rather right on

skib how can you say this:

b210.jpg

and this:

B210.jpg

and this:

3450bac.jpg

are ugly cars? i would love to have a b210 to daily i even considered buying one that was for sale around here a while ago with a ford v6 in it

hahaha a stock b210 is ugly :P I didnt say they whernt cool! Id love to build a monster B210

ok i agree with you there them ugly ass usa bumpers kinda killed the looks but thats why you rip them off and slam it :D

Nice! I would much rather have the Cuda. Skib, I'm with you on the B210. U-G-L-Y, she ain't got no alibi! She ugly! :D

Then again I like '69 El Caminos, and many people find cars with beds absolutely hideous.

F10s are also another ugly car that should be on the list.