A crazy-ass 620 I know of.....

209-916

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i met a guy out here in phoenix at a local carwash, back in 89/90 think his name was frank, had a truck real simular to that one, had the same tail gate welded in and louvered, same body kit,same front grill conversion, only wasn't chopped or v 8 ed, said he was from cali, going to school out here at one of the automotive colleges, i always wondered what happened to it, saw him one other time a few months later at same carwash, he was on his way back to cali, school was out, never saw it or him again... wonder if it is the same one....tom

That thing is awesome! I seem to have a very faint, vague memory of something like that in Truckin' decades ago. :huh:

that why I said that someone needs to tell Steroid sbout this..I am sure he will see it soon and Iam sure he will find it if it is in his library....he would been the man to know...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just sent him an pm about it. i hope it is still up for grabs. i hope it did not go to scrap metal yard HELL!!! i agree it needs to be saved and a serious can of bug bomb and a good power washing as well. i would get rid of SBC engine and convert it back to datsun drive train if it was mine