one year and 23 days Iv been unemployed....

one year and 23 days Iv been unemployed....

I was officially hired at 10am this morning :lol: I was still in bed when he called me.

I had originally gotten a generic rejection Email from them, and thank god I went in to fight for the spot because it turned out to be someone fucked up the paper work or something because there was no reason not to hire me. but no one would have noticed (or cared) if I hadnt gone in and said this jobs fucking mine.

1212295655943.jpg

Just wanted to share my stokedness with my Ratsun brothers :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you're in, go crack some skulls till you find the guy responsible for the "mistake". Where you working?

lol ya no joke.

Netbiz.com :lol: sales dept. get my own desk and everything

theres finally going to be Z monies!!!!!

(build thread you could jerk off to coming shortly after my paycheck ;))

Thanks guys :lol: Im stoked

Hell Yeah Skib! Congratulations Man :hyper:

I was so hoping you'd get it. Money is no object now, lol :fu:

gonna try and grab some beers tonight after 8:30 when my buddys off if you wanna come have a drink man

Good for you Skib.

I've been back to work for about a month and a half now after being unemployed for a year and nine months.

It feels good to be working.

So If I can do it and Skib can do it there is hope for all the others out there looking for work.

Congrats Skib....I think we all need a pic of you in your button up shirt and tie! Pic or it didn't happen!! :lol: :lol: Anyways can't wait to see the Z become something EPIC! from your cash flow now.....I also agree to finding the guy who messed up your paperwork...I know the ban hammer is for banning but I think you could use it to handle that person... :lol: :lol:

I think we all need a pic of you in your button up shirt and tie! Pic or it didn't happen!! :lol: :lol:

:rofl: Ill try

Dude! It's on me:

Beer...

Molson+Canadian.JPG

your on :D

.. and poutine:

poutine-1-web.jpg

Mike, I dont know what that is..... but it looks really good :P

French fries, real ones fresh cut not frozen, beef gravy and cheese curds melted from the hot fries. Heart attack in a bowl but what a way to go. It's from Quebec, Montreal (I think, maybe ask Bleach) Over the last few years it's become mainstream at fast food outlets in Canada like A&W.

French fries, real ones fresh cut not frozen, beef gravy and cheese curds melted from the hot fries. Heart attack in a bowl but what a way to go. It's from Quebec, Montreal (I think, maybe ask Bleach) Over the last few years it's become mainstream at fast food outlets in Canada like A&W.

AWESOME! :lol: