one year and 23 days Iv been unemployed....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing says "Canada eh?" like some poutine...maybe Tim Hortons...or Red Green.

Glad to hear you got a job Skib. I was wondering what was happening with the Z. Can't wait to see the progress.

Congrats Capt !

Very cool ! Yeah it seems some companies use software that automatically scans for keywords in resumes , so just put a whole bunch of relevant keywords and your in :lol: ( until they figure out it's fraud :lol: )

beer can for pen holder ? connecting rod for coat holder ? Z Rim for a seat ? I know A RISING SUN RATSUN TIE :w00t: :thumbup:

"First rule about Ratsun , don't talk about Ratsun" ??? wait a minute ummmmmmmmmm :lol:

Very cool man and hope yer stoked !

True :lol: but there was a good one on Mill Plain in Vancouver that was awesome but it shut down like a month or two ago...Never had an issue with them.

Hell I think I will be the guy hanging around the outside by the dumpster , waiting for them to throw out FREE FOOD , I just create a little slide that when they throw it away it goes directly to my table with the flip of a lever. ommmmmm nom nom nom nom nom nom :lol: portable table , cloth , and swiss army utensils ready to rock :lol: I'll be sneaky in a trash man uniform :lol: Thank you boy scout skills :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

French fries, real ones fresh cut not frozen, beef gravy and cheese curds melted from the hot fries. Heart attack in a bowl but what a way to go. It's from Quebec, Montreal (I think, maybe ask Bleach) Over the last few years it's become mainstream at fast food outlets in Canada like A&W.

drooling_homer.gif

Guest DatsuNoob

lol I hate four loco and "the nuge"

WHAAAAAAAt? Stranglehold and the live version of Great White Buffalo are arguably some of the greatest songs in classic rock history

How dare you!! See what happened to ol Keithy George? He told Chop Chop how much he hated Uncle Ted. :no:

chopper.gif

pssssh me and ted where rollin to go get some sweet ass bacon cheese burgers and he tried to fuck with my stereo while I was rockin some "sweet home alabama"

poped that bitch right in the mouth.

2214312219_d1b1b0cf14_o.gif

Congrats Skib but I got to wonder who in the heck is going to be doing the banning, locking up threads while your at work, shits going to get out of control while your at work or will you be monitoring Ratsun at the new job. sorry for the questions but these issues need to be taken care of before you go to work. :frantics:

and the Insomniacs 2.0 people :yawn: , what about them, that thread will slowly die. it's like ratsun is slowly changing again, :bye:

OK I'm JK, everything will work out for us, just get to work, make the moola, get the gOOn and Z fix. thats what matters for now, and don't forget to get some of them fries w/ gravy and cheese to take to work. tasty chit, NOM NOM NOM

and pic's are in order, other wize it didn't happen... :o