one year and 23 days Iv been unemployed....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Skib but I got to wonder who in the heck is going to be doing the banning, locking up threads while your at work, shits going to get out of control while your at work or will you be monitoring Ratsun at the new job. sorry for the questions but these issues need to be taken care of before you go to work. :frantics:

and the Insomniacs 2.0 people :yawn: , what about them, that thread will slowly die. it's like ratsun is slowly changing again, :bye:

:rofl: I only work 8-3 mon-fri so plenty of time for the Ratsun night watch :cool:

Congrats skib...didn't realize that it had been so long.

lol neither did I till I started counting up the months :P

Guest DatsuNoob

Congrats Skib but I got to wonder who in the heck is going to be doing the banning, locking up threads while your at work, shits going to get out of control while your at work or will you be monitoring Ratsun at the new job. sorry for the questions but these issues need to be taken care of before you go to work. :frantics:

and the Insomniacs 2.0 people :yawn: , what about them, that thread will slowly die. it's like ratsun is slowly changing again, :bye:

OK I'm JK, everything will work out for us, just get to work, make the moola, get the gOOn and Z fix. thats what matters for now, and don't forget to get some of them fries w/ gravy and cheese to take to work. tasty chit, NOM NOM NOM

and pic's are in order, other wize it didn't happen... :o

Psshh! We're like Luxembourg, we govern ourselves. Change however is inevitable, people will come and go, but the purists will continue to help out, talk a little shite, drive/work on our Datsuns, and have a good time.

so Skib how you digging working again? Oh yeah did that exhaust manifold work out OK for your pops? and let me know when you want to come up again and get that engine stuff for your Z