US Health Care

Well incognito, I guess the last few posts give you a good picture of what is going on here. It's the first problem I stated; Uninformed electorate. I'm not even going to bother picking apart and shooting down the poorly crafted one liners, half thoughts and hypocrisy. Nobody is paying attention. People have their heads in the sand or worse up their butts. Critical thinking is a lost art and apparently even thinking is a lost skill.

To read this lame shit is telling. While this legislation is a small step in the right direction, it is going to be hard to undo deregulation from Reagan through the Clinton years and eight years of Republican assault on organized labor and small business that has taken place.

When was the last time anybody here called their congressman or senator, sent a letter or e-mail, attended a town hall meeting? Do you even know who your elected local, state federal official are? Do any of you guys watch C-Span or follow local governmental meeting on cable access? Do you even vote? Do you subscribe to the paper and read it? Do you follow various corporate media just to see what the talking points. rhetoric and propaganda is? It doesn't sound like it.

Has anybody read the bill? It's online:

My link

What is really scary is the racist, homophobic, vitriol that is being spewed by people in their fake indignation over this legislation.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had bad experiences with health care. I was once on state medical coupons for my foot due to being unemployable, and since my surgeon only got a percentage of what a paying customer would've been required to pay, he did a hack job putting my foot back together. I still have problems today with swelling and difficulty walking for long periods of time, from my bones being relocated improperly.

Been there...my tendon still doesn't work after the 2 surguries, that btw, were paid for by the govt & charities. Still confuses me as to why people can't use those same existing programs I used...maybe it's like the diet thing, they don't know it's there.

Now I have a good job and insurance, and have been planning to get it fixed correctly.

Figbuck, I agree 100% with the campaign finance reform, I'd also add term limits and remove the lifetime pay (retirement). Oh and the polititions get the same base govt health care that will be offered to the poorest through their new bill.

Glad this thread has stayed on topic and civil. Lot's of angry out there....

I actually write my congressman quite frequently. David Wu. He always responds and when we have differing views (which is most often the case) he always explains his thinking and rational which I respect greatly. I can't stand people that argue for the sake of arguing either. I got in a huge debate with a guy in a bar that went on for 2 hours, at the end he said fuck it I don't vote anyway. Then why the hell did you just waste my time.

Steve, you are a lucky guy to have a job and insurance. I just had hand surgery and while they did a good job over all (and it didn't cost me a cent, except for the three years of my young life I wasted in the Army... thankx again guys), doctors can't perform miracles. My fingers got fucked up and will never be the same again. So it goes. Yeah there is a lot of anger out there, lot's of it displaced anger. That is what I was trying to say, a lot of the sound and fury is not about health care but race and class struggle. I quit being angry about stuff a long time ago. I hope readers don't take my frustration as anger. It's not. I don't have the energy to waste. I need it to try and survive day to day, week to week. I could evaporate, dry up and blow away at any second. I need all the energy I can muster to stave off fear.

I have to come clean here. One of the reasons I started off by saying lock this thread, is that I didn't want to get pissed of by some "Republicans" or Tea Party Ratsun members ranting. I bothered to write at all instead of ignoring this thread as a was of trolling for "conservatives" to see if there really were any true conservatives on here and if they could back their shit up. Maybe it's too early to tell, but maybe the average Ratsunista is hipper than than that. Maybe the typical Ratsunista is too poor to be a Republican. I mean you have to have something, like a business, income, investments, assets, houses, cars, etc. to want to pay attention enough to protect all that. If you are a broke fuck, you don't really need to care, your tax bite ain't really that bad. For the most part, nothing in government will affect you. Unless you break the law and end up in the system. Reet.

dr, I have met an talked to David Wu, He is a pretty smart guy and does listen. I never got the feeling that he thinks he is smarter than the average bear... even though he is. He is pretty funny too. Debate in a bar? Well at least you can have a drink in your hand right? Chalk it up as cheap entertainment. If that is a pic of young George Bush then I don't get the joke.

We could make this a sticky post and slice and dice politics every day!!

NOT!

Do you think that Jesse will get any of Sandra's money? Did they have a prenup? I just heard that that Jesse James has faced allegations of sexual harassment in the past from a high level female executive with West Coast Choppers.

This happened while Jesse James and Sandra Bullock were married. It looks like Jesse James and West Coast Choppers was sued for $700,000 in 2007. However, Gloria Allred’s firm took the case, which was settled on September 27, 2007 for $725,000 according to TMZ.

The woman kept suggestive emails from Jesse James. A partial text of one of the emails follows:

Jesse James: "Need anything before I split?"

Woman: "Some Tums."

Jesse James: “I have some special fluid that you can drink and it makes it all better ...."

Yes I am lucky, but I also worked pretty hard to get here. I have been at the bottom on more than 2 occasions and the last not so long ago.

The Dr I went to could have been the exact same Dr that DatsuNoob visited just by the attitude, double book indeed...and by not properly explaining the procedure and rehab, he had to open me twice. The second time I swear he didn't do anything but cut me open and sew me back up...I still can't figure out why that guy even treated poor people..the contempt was dripping. Maybe it was all those govt checks he was getting...

Jesse James is a retard...that's about all I can say about that :D

I think a more effective way do reduce health care is to sterilize the welfare collecting, have a new kid every year to get more benefits, fucks that are drain to the economy. It pisses me off to no end to the sluts that have 3+ kids that dont even have the same father in common, bitching cause they think the state owes them.

Agree

And the new health care bill opens the door to the illegals to get free health care now? WTF is with that??

Please show exactly in the plan/bill where this is true.

Glad this thread has stayed on topic and civil. Lot's of angry out there....

so far so good, lol.

But the second someone starts ranting and saying things like "STFU!!1!" and "douchebag" its getting locked up tighter than fort Knox.

I have to come clean here. One of the reasons I started off by saying lock this thread, is that I didn't want to get pissed of by some "Republicans" or Tea Party Ratsun members ranting. I bothered to write at all instead of ignoring this thread as a was of trolling for "conservatives" to see if there really were any true conservatives on here and if they could back their shit up. Maybe it's too early to tell, but maybe the average Ratsunista is hipper than than that. Maybe the typical Ratsunista is too poor to be a Republican.

Then they better lock this thread, because Im a Tea bagger Ratsun Member. I dont claim to be a right wing Republican. 95% of all demi,rebub are crooks in my book. I consider myself as a independent conservative. I have my own opinions and thoughts. I own my own business, I owe taxes, I dont have insurance but my Kids are on the OHP, Im on Food stamps, I am barely scraping by. But its MY pursuit of happiness.

Reading all your post doesnt bother me, Figbuck. You have your own opinion, I have mine. I dont have great knowledge on the crap that the last few presidents have done. and I dont want to know. But when our freedoms starts being taken away from us, thats when I have a problem. When the American people dont have a say anymore, PROVEN on Sunday, Thats when our Nation will fall. It may not be today or tomorrow or even next year, but it will fall.

We do need a better health care system. But I dont think the government can do a better job than the private sector. Let me say it different. I dont think the government can RUN health care better than the private sector. However I think the government should mandate the COST of health care. When my last child was born and I didn't have coverage, the hospital bill was just over 11 thousand dollars. They charged us just over 500 dollars for 3 pain pills. And 650 for a machine that my wife used for 5 min. My son had a breathing problem, so he was put into a special dome for 11 hrs. They charge us for two days.

But life goes on and on and on. We all need to do our part. Hope everyone has a good year and get some more work done to the Datsuns.

Larry

• Like 1

I have to come clean here. One of the reasons I started off by saying lock this thread, is that I didn't want to get pissed of by some "Republicans" or Tea Party Ratsun members ranting.

If I could teach one thing to my kids it is this , Never Assume Anything About Anyone

I never mentioned anything political parties ( or declared my own ) or being a "ratsun tea party member" :lol: and my first post was strictly contained to the healthcare bill( republican or democrat does not make a difference at this point ) , and I will agree entirely with you that this is a complete waist of time on this thread. The thing is has anyone taken a college course in Macro or Micro Economics on here ? The last resort for any private market situation is "government intervention" and thriving economies have "less government control" , and yes the schools I have attended and are attending are very much Liberal by majority. Economics always emphasizes "Winners and Losers." Although the insurance companys need to be regulated at some point.

Alright time to pull out some guns :lol: , As far as critical thinking portion Past College Level Classes I have taken the critical ones that pertain to this topic are in Bold written by professionals in government , business , engineering , and even economics ( college doesn't make you smart , and it's up to each person how they use the info ) As far as my career goes, I am the guy the send to save accounts or "clear up" mis-understandings ( usually they yell at me for a couple of minutes until they figure out I am NO B.S Reasonable dude = :blink: :lol: ), and I have to use a bit of this knowledge below especially with higher end clients.

ECO-141 =Introduction to MacroEconomics

ECO-142 =Introduction to MicroEconomics

ECO-300 =Fundamentals of MacroEconomics

ECO-301 =Fundamentals of MicroEconomics

ECO-303 =Credits , Money , and Banking Economics

ECO-315 =Economics Quanititave Research Methods for Business Viability

AC201 Principles of Accounting I

AC202 Principles of Accounting III

CS140 Introduction to Computers

CS151 Intro to Programming

CS208 Discrete Mathematics

CS219 Programming Fundamentals

CS300 Technology in a Global Society

CS360 Database Management

CS365 Computer Networking

IS205 Managing Information Systems

IS315 Computer Sys Analysis & Design I

IS316 Computer Sys Analys & Design II

FI360 Financial Management

MA120 Basic Concepts of Statistics

MG260 Business Law I

MG352 Principles of Management

MG365 Organizational Behavior

MG375 Production & Operations Mgmt

MG495 Business Policy

MK351 Principles of Marketing

Ind Study Criminal Just CJA298

Intro To Criminal Justice CJA111/2

Intro To Criminal Law CJA211/2

Juvenile Crime and Justice CJA230

Intro to Corrections Sys CJA113

Intro to Cultural Geography GEOG107

General Psychology PSY201/202

Human Development PSY237

General Sociology SOC204

Social Institutions SOC205

Intro to Criminal Invest CJA214

General Psychology PSY203

Exp Cont Issues Crim Justice CJA123

Forensics in Psychology PSY250

Intro to Evidence CJA213

Jesse James huh ? All I can about that is :lol: ( not surprising ) Thanks for your honesty Figbuck , and yes there are some good points in the Bill :) I wonder if anyone can guess my Major or career choice ? ( tight lips Skib ;) ) There are a few more classes I have taken , but I don't want to make any longer :o

BTW when are you getting on with another chronicle FigBuck , I enjoy those much better than listening to myself while typing :lol: :D

Im a Tea bagger Ratsun Member... my Kids are on the OHP, Im on Food stamps

I'm speechless.

I dont have great knowledge on the crap that the last few presidents have done. and I dont want to know. But when our freedoms starts being taken away from us, thats when I have a problem. When the American people dont have a say anymore, PROVEN on Sunday

I don't have knowledge and I don't want to know? Do I need to go on?

What freedoms were taken away?

How was it "proven" that we don't have a say?

Alright time to pull out some guns... college doesn't make you smart , and it's up to each person how they use the info

Did you pull the trigger there? Or, did it back fire on you? I don't see any evidence of good grades, English or writing courses. Maybe you could use your extensive knowledge of economics to explain how and when insurance companies need to be regulated after you said...

The last resort for any private market situation is "government intervention" and thriving economies have "less government control"

What does going to college have to do with understanding current events, politics, US history, civics, government, the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Unless you didn't pay attention in high school and aren't paying attention right now... or like Farmer here, doesn't want to know... you should be equipped to get what is happening.

As far as Jesse James being a retard... we don't know anything about their personal lives. Sandra could be horrible in bed or worse a psycho-bitch. Same with Tiger's wife. Every really hot chick I ever boned was completely whacko. I never watched Monster Garage, but I saw a documentary that featured an interview with him, about how he built the business and how he did design work. Cat can flat fab and has the design chops and vision. But having said that, he ain't no Roland Sands. Jesse anin't got any AMA National Road Race Championships or four track records on his resume. I watched him race Rich Oliver heads up and win. The stuff he builds is not just show but go too.

Please show exactly in the plan/bill where this is true.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-5178652-503544.html

May not be on the plan ATM but they are working on it.

"The one exception that I think has to be discussed is how are we treating children," he continued. "Partly because if you've got children who may be here illegally but are still in playgrounds or at schools, and potentially are passing on illnesses and communicable diseases, that aren't getting vaccinated, that I think is a situation where you may have to make an exception."

Did you pull the trigger there? Or, did it back fire on you? I don't see any evidence of good grades, English or writing courses. Maybe you could use your extensive knowledge of economics to explain how and when insurance companies need to be regulated after you said...

What does going to college have to do with understanding current events, politics, US history, civics, government, the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Unless you didn't pay attention in high school and aren't paying attention right now... or like Farmer here, doesn't want to know... you should be equipped to get what is happening.

No one person has all or even 1/2 of the pieces to the puzzle and those that do should re-assess their situation , I should just roll over and play dead. Can you guess what my Major was by chance ? ( seriously I didn't list all the classes I have taken ?) I listed those classes for the "critical thinking portion" not to prove I know every instance of the particular field of study ( which would be really stupid of me ) , and highlighted those in bold to pertain to the situation.

Thankyou ! Grades actually don't mean anything nor do they prove intelligence ( it's been proven look it up ) Going to college understanding the past , prepares you for the future. If you can't understand that basic fundamental concept than I can't help you , and everything that you have named " current events, politics, US history, civics, government, the Constitution and Bill of Rights" is what they teach you about , how to retrieve information , examine , so forth , and especially they teach you not to give secrets away for free like that ;) :mellow:

Like I said , college teaches you how to think , not everything you need to know ;) (there is a distinct difference in my mind.) :lol: You make me laugh , college at least some of the courses I have taken require that you at least get a B grade or better in order to do 1/2 to 2/3 of the classes I have listed. No I have listed my writing courses or english courses because ------ everyone ----- has ----- to ---- take ---- them----- get it ? As far as evidence of good grades I held a 3.75 GPA (currently) in all upper division courses ( that's all classes above 300 level just so we are clear ) and 3.4 in all lower division classes. I have nothing good to say about English or Writing Majors , but I respect it if it is their passion ! ( many cannot pay bills after or pay back student loans so the poor buggers go back to work with like $25,000 plus in student loans + interest for like $13-$14 an hour plus 4 years of wasted life ??? really ??? that's not a fair shake for anyone )

COLLEGE HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH CURRENT EVENTS , GOVERNMENTS , LOCAL CULTURE , and LIFE in general ! It's not for everyone , and no it doesn't make you smart , but there are defintely opportunities inside that can advance critical concepts. I will agree with you that as an individual you have to stay with events , issues , and keep with it on different levels as well as sources and keep objective. My buddy is now in Financing with his bachelors from Portland State University , and his job resorts to keeping current events , watching political action , and assessing individuals financial status as well as future well being on a daily basis !

Let me ask you this , where does asking phrases like " Unless you didn't pay attention in high school and aren't paying attention right now... " really get you ? I do not get mad easily if you were wondering :rofl: :no: I will not bite on the idea of "using my vast knowledge of economics to explain how and when insurance companies can be regulated and reformed" nope sorry , I will not take that flight as I know more than one person is waiting to shoot the plane I am on down :lol: . The fact is even economists , as well as my professor's couldn't even propose a 100% solid evidence of what they really thought was going on during the Bush Administration or even Early Obama administration !!! So why would I ??? If you really want to learn what I have learned , then you have to go to college to pay for it :P :lol: Hell , I remember one professor saying his professor was "defending" the accounting firm that was used by Enron ( energy traders ) saying they did nothing wrong ! ( they were even trading "weather" YUP ! )

I am actually coming around to agree with you in the sense that each individual is really going to have to read the bill in sections for themselves ( or proposals released ) keep with current events , watch C-Span or local broadcasting , go to town hall meetings ( which in my area are worthless ) , watch all different kinds of news , read all different kinds of reports , etc... Religion and Politics are 2 very "touchy" subjects. I have played nice so far Skib :D One thing you and my father (probably around your age) have rang true is these things "come and go in cycle's" which I thought was a very interesting comment from you since that would be the 5th person that i have heard say that. Experience is key right , well take the experience of 100,000 people , then put it in a book and there ya go you have a College Textbook !

One thing I can tell you about Jesse for sure though is he has smoked a lot of "weeeeeeeeed" :lol: :o :lol:

FigBuck , you seem like an alright enough dude , we might just end up playing "Chicken" with our datto's to settle this one :lol: :rofl: :hug: , but something tells me this would be like an 1 hour conversation if we were in person with good food , good weather , and enough laughs (hopefully :lol: )

As far as Jesse James being a retard... we don't know anything about their personal lives.

Wrong guy , not me that claimed that :rofl: plus I really don't give a shit sbout celebrities ( except for a few cool ones :cool: ) Nothing to do with you Figbuck

With all my posts in this thread being said "I'm outta here" :P

And the new health care bill opens the door to the illegals to get free health care now? WTF is with that??

that door has been propped open & they already TAKE it, clogging the emergency rooms up with their runny noses and coughs. <_<

nobody is usually denied in the emergency room...

the obamacare program states its for all 'americans'.

maybe when everyone stops being __________ - american, they will get coverage too???

im more concered with what the ins companys are gonna do to screw the public to get the execs their million dollar bonuses.

Then they better lock this thread, because ...

I dont want to know. But when our freedoms starts being taken away from us, thats when I have a problem. When the American people dont have a say anymore, PROVEN on Sunday, Thats when our Nation will fall. It may not be today or tomorrow or even next year, but it will fall.

its called apathy. dont participate in it!!! :rolleyes:

how would you know it was taken, when you dont know you have it? probably becuase you dont care... :(

its called apathy. dont participate in it!!! :rolleyes:

how would you know it was taken, when you dont know you have it? probably becuase you dont care... :(

Actually I do care. The statement that I made earlier was more of ramble than anything. Us humans are not perfect. We all have faults. Just some have more than others, power and greed is the biggest. $$$$$$ controls. Anyways.......

Im a Tea bagger Ratsun Member... my Kids are on the OHP, Im on Food stamps

I'm speechless.

Im using the system the way it was designed for. For Temporary Help. Once work picks up, I wont be eligible for it.

Hope things work out for all Americans

Larry

Ok, so Jesse is a weed smoking retard. He is still a rich retard, and I am a little envious of the shop he get to play with, no?

DTP, I got this friend who listens to me spout off and says, what I'm going to ask you... "If you are so smart, how come you aren't rich?"

Let's see, I have started and run four businesses in my life. I have made piles of cash and lost piles of cash. So It goes. One thing I have learned is that if I'm a hundred percent right or a hundred percent wrong, I'm always going to take fifty percent of the responsibility for effective communication. Maybe I "rambled" like Farmer. I thought he just waffled but all you Ratsunistas are cool by definition so I will give him the benefit of to doubt.

Let me try again.

The bill sucked in it's present form. It needs a lot of work. We won't even know for a while if it works or not. The Republicans and the Blue Dog Democrats are not helping one bit. Obama to his credit... and discredit, has given them every chance to be bipartisan. They have their tits in a ringer, because the lobbyists and corporations that funnel money into their election campaigns are holding their feet to the fire. It's FASCISM RISING.

Don't get sucked into the retoric and the mis-direction, like the amendments about not paying for Viagra to convicted sex offenders and other BS. Big corporations run big government. They want to eliminate the middle class and have an army of working poor to fuel their cash machine. They want people to get all excited about the perception of the Government taking away rights and a chunk of your hard earned pay check, while they don't pay much if at all in taxes. Look at the stock prices of the health care companies in the last few days. They are going up because of they are going to continue to rake in profit. A small percent of the population controls most of the wealth through corporations, why shouldn't they pay a bigger chunk of their profit to help everybody? Huh? Don't be a tool!

im more concered with what the ins companys are gonna do to screw the public to get the execs their million dollar bonuses.

The fact that the bill passed is big stuff. It is a step in the right direction. Now let's see if they can fix it. I ain't gonna hold my breath. Money doesn't talk... it screams!

I lived in the Barrio in Redwood City, California for 12 years through the '90. I was one of the only white guys for blocks around. I used to drive a mile to my shop every morning to work my twelve hour day, five six seven days a week, scuffling to keep my guys employed and gas in my truck. I used to have to dodge pregnant illegal Mexican women pushing shopping carts full of kids to the county clinic for health care. I had as many as a dozen guys working for me under covered employment. I filled out a ton of 941 forms and wrote some bigger tax checks than most of you will every write. For years, I provided health, dental and gave guys gas cards or picked up their truck insurance. As the premiums went up year after year, I couldn't afford it for myself, but I was working my ass off... and taking all the risk for my own employment. That clinic situation didn't have anything to do with my federal taxes, I don' think.

I ran into illegal Irish and Russian immigrants working in San Francisco that were gaming the system too. I'm not bashing Mexicans. After all they were in California before white guys like me took it from them. I had lots of illegals work for me and for subs on my job sites for cash money. I had to swalow hard and stop doing in order to support my convictions, even though it put me at a disadvantage in bidding work with all the other contractors that worked for the mega-rich Silicon Valley execs we catered to.

I grew up in in the ghetto in the City. My classes had Mexican, Puerto Rican, Black, Chinese, Polish, German and Italian kids. A WASPy kid like me was in the minority. In first grade my best friends, Mexican and Chinese kid told me what Niggers, Spics and Chinks were. I ask what am I then? They said, you a cracker white paddy. We all grew up together calling each other names. So I am either totally racist or not. I can't tell, I dislike everybody equally. There is a Frank Zappa quote: "I ani't black, but there are times I wish I wasn't white." I came up with Black kids calling other fucked up black kids niggers. Every listen to Chris Rock? Ever listen to Richard Pryor's That Nigger's Crazy?

My Figbuck joke: Yeah right, Obama is fucking up big time!! But it's the white half of him that doing the fucking up!"

So what if some illegal kids get shots? What about the billions we are spending to fund wars? A fraction of that could fund all this health care and nobody would notice. Somebody justify that for me? Bush had his Treasury Secretary go before Congress with a four page bill and get $750 Billion to bail the banks out and nobody bitched about that! Look at their stock prices! They are not so dumb. They used it jack us up and the paid it back because they could get cheaper money in the private sector. We are being used, bent over with no Vasaline.

That white muther-fucker Obama should have cleaned house and got rid of all the Bushies that are still in his administration. He ran as a corporatist and he still is. At least he seems to have a modicum of compassion for poor and working class folks.

He needs to be kicking ass and taking names, but he is like the kindly old professor teaching Constitutional Law to children. It doesn't seem to be in his nature to be confrontational. I'm just hoping he is smart like a fox and is just giving these bastards enough rope to hang themselves. I know If I was in his shoes I would be ready to have some Nazi malitia trash put a bullet in me. Don't think I have the balls to do what he is doing. I mean Sarah Palin... reload? Geezus, that is cold baby!

I will say it again. The stuff that is going on with these tea baggers is insane. Ignorant white trash to stupid to know they are just being tools of misdirection for the bought and paid for Republicans that are egging them on.

Did I forget anything?

DTP, you know... this is all in fun. One of the things about thsese internet forums or e-mails, FaceBook, etc., is that, the words sit there in black and white. You can’t see the persons face, it’s hard to vibe the connotations, intent of what gets said. Many times, people try to... and it happens to me all the time... write as quickly a possibe and ideas get distilled down to generalizations, that sometime don’t make sense. You can read all kinds of things into what gets written down. I have a friend that writes for a living. He says, the lagrer the audience the less specific and more general you have to write.

Being a building contractor for many years, I wrote business letters, contracts, reports, specifications and I began to type really fast. I think it freaks people out when they see a lot of writing. The other thing too, I forget many times, I was lucky. My parents got me and my brother into good schools and supported us as much as they could, so we got a good education. Not everybody had that oppurtunity or took advantage of it. I wish I would have been able to finish school, but I got drafted and got a different kind education. I wish I would have been able to go back to school on the GI Bill, but it didn’t work for me. I tried to go back to school for one semester and realized that the kids were three to five years younger than I was, and were just there to party and spend thier parents money. I was there to learn so I could support myself, so I bailed out and started digging trenches for minimin wage and playing in Top 40 bands for fifteen and twenty bucks a night.

I am constantly reminded that there are so many people out there, that are for what ever reasons; A: Stupid, B: Ignorant and C: Uneducated. Not every body can read, write and comprehend. There are some real dumb fucks out there. I do take delight in poking them with a stick. I know it’s wrong and I shouldn’t do it, but I came up being bullied and having to find my place in the pecking order so I could bully some other hapless dweebazoids. We used to play the dozens like a muthafucka.

In 1990, I worked for a guy named Deiter, who was about ten years older that me. For a year and a half, I did a $400K estate renovation for him. He grew up in an orphanage in post-war Germany eating potato soup. He studied electrical engineering and eventually worked for Siemans Corpotations, supervising construction of satelite transmission stations. He lived/worked in Mexico for eight years, and spoke fluent Sapanish with a German accent. He used to crack up the Mexican guys that worked for me. After that, he built some tracking stations for the Air Force up on the Northern California coast and fell in love with the area. He went to Stanford and got his PHD in Econmics. He didn’t speak any English, so he took the entrance exams in Spanish and learned English while he was going to grad school. A brilliant cat! His deal was, he took high tech companies that had financial problems, turned them around and sold them. He was rich as fuck!

The guys on my crew were constantly giving each other a hard time and a ration of shit. Typical American boy, schoolyard, bathroom humor. We would put Dieter on, but he never understood when we were pulling his leg. We would go on an on, leading him along until, way too late, he realized he had been punked. His fragile ego would be so deflated. He didn’t see any sport or humor in our banter. He took it personally and never really understood the “game”. After a long time, we had to stop. He was such a nice guy and just didn’t grow up in our culture. He didn’t have the mental suit of armour that we all did. If somebody gave us crap, we could dish it out and take it, without taking it personally.

I was lucky to have had some great music teachers coming up. The pedegogy was set up in a way where one has to teach themselves how to learn the instrument and then learn music. They are two seperate things. One of my teachers used to say,”I can tell you everything there is to know about playing the horn in fifteen minutes... it will take you fifteen years to figure out what I’m talking about.” I was taught how to learn and directed where to find the information needed. It was always up to me to do the work if I wanted to learn.

So, for many years I have read and studied about all kinds of different things. I’m an constantly learning. I sure as fuck don’t know it all and never will. My Dad used to say, “The more I know, the more I know I don’t know.” There are things I’m into that are changing so fast that I can barely keep up, let alone master the discipline. Every morning I wake up. read the paper, drink some coffee and realize how freakin' small I think. It's a problem.

Back to Jesse: I hear that his ex-wife wants custody of his daughter...

Ok, so Jesse is a weed smoking retard. He is still a rich retard, and I am a little envious of the shop he get to play with, no?

Did I forget anything?

Back to Jesse: I hear that his ex-wife wants custody of his daughter...

editted: to show you that NO, you did not!

other than 2 more whores are claiming to have banged him too. who REALLY cares (besides his wife)?

his ex USED to be hot, that slut! :)

cheating is NOT grounds for custody when your an ex-con.

ive been in the LB shop, and there is much to be envied :mellow: