new project at my house

thats not cool ...all the teaser shots.... :lol:

looking good clayton..

Thanks. :D Jason does good work wish I lived closer so I could do more hands on help...

here are a few videos Luke took before it went back to Jason to get refined.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work Jason, How long til kits are available? I love your engineering, and want a similar setup for my 620, but I want to run air bags in the rear, so I can still use it to haul stuff and keep the same ride hight. I just ordered Addco bars, and today I installed KYB Gasadjusts, so next payday I will be ready for my rear disc brackets. Tell me about those front discs on that project you just did, they look like a big improvement over stock. :cool:

Sure wish I would have left the exhaust alone. That thing sounds like crap on video. biggrin.gif

Jes the exhaust has to be cut off before the rear end and redone anyway only about 1" before the axle tube hits it... :(

Sure wish I would have left the exhaust alone. That thing sounds like crap on video. biggrin.gif

Get a Flowmaster Super 44, they have a deep tone and are great for performance. My Jeep had a high dollar Borla stainless exhaust system on it when I bought it, then I got rearended by some dumb flight attendant on the way to work. With the lift and big tires, the only thing that got damaged was the exhaust, it acordianed. I replaced it with a Dynomax tailpipe (mandrel bent) and Flowmaster Super 44, and my mileage went up 11/2 mpg, so very efficiant along with the great sound. I'm ordering one for my KC as soon as payday rolls around. :cool:

• 2 months later...

So finally got my truck home and did a few things to try to make it my own...

here are a few pictures

from the drive home

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

0814001047.jpg

and after i did a few things

repainted the grill

IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

changed the steering wheel

IMG_3995.jpg

and added a decal to the gas door (Thanks Steve)and the rear window (Thanks Mario)

IMG_3973.jpg

nice now do the dash piece

For sure!!

All in due time I have to redo the radio in it so when it comes out I will paint the dash piece or replace it if I can find a clean one

Clayton

Looking great! I can hardly wait to see what else you do to it, makes me wish mine was moving along faster. :cool:

What else??? I dont have any money for what else :lol: way to many projects and not enough cash for all of them so as for now I have a few things that need to be done but then I am gunna concentrate on my turbo car and just drive the king cab, but when I can afford to it will eventually get a KA swap

here's the updated pictures of the rear sway bar and the front suspension and brakes

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

moved the rear bar up and back to gain more ground clearance and less binding

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

put more angle on the front coils to gain more spring rate, had Icehouse machine new aluminum hub adapters for the rotors

• 2 weeks later...