new project at my house

Looks great Jason... as far as what I have into the suspension for this project...well I am keeping a tab on what is being spent but kinda afraid to add it up till its all done.

Clayton

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks fellas.

Carlos: not sure how much Clayton has spent on the coilovers and sway bars, but I would charge $800 if I was to do this setup again on the rear of a truck. It would also be a little more if I had to do it on an older truck because I would have to come up with fuel tank mounts since the older trucks mount the tank to the bed.

I'm debating on making this a kit that I could sell and you could weld it in yourself and buy your own coilovers.

Nice!

We'll if I win the lottery ill be sending you a pm. :D

Great engineering as usual Jason, If you do a weld on kit, I'm interested, but instead of coilovers, I would want to go with air bags and shocks. I'm just starting to be able to get around after my surgery, so as soon as I can lift more than 10lbs I will be sending you the money for the rear disk mounts. I hope you keep this one, It looks like it will be a real sweet ride when you are done.:cool:

Great engineering as usual Jason, If you do a weld on kit, I'm interested, but instead of coilovers, I would want to go with air bags and shocks. I'm just starting to be able to get around after my surgery, so as soon as I can lift more than 10lbs I will be sending you the money for the rear disk mounts. I hope you keep this one, It looks like it will be a real sweet ride when you are done.:cool:

Hubba-hubba Jason!! Muy sexio!

Clayton you have to give me a ride in this thing one time! I've always wondered what good suspension felt like. :P

Ya, I told Clayton I would put my other steering box in the truck before he came to get it. I may HAVE to test it before I let him drive it. I wouldn't want him to have an accident on my account. biggrin.gif

• Like 1

Ya, I told Clayton I would put my other steering box in the truck before he came to get it. I may HAVE to test it before I let him drive it. I wouldn't want him to have an accident on my account. biggrin.gif

I am sure you will have to drive it to make sure its safe :lol:

• 1 month later...

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

Front end setup (also being revamped for heavier springs)

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

Luke and Clayton trying to get the front sway bar in (didn't fit 'cause it was for a king pin truck)

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

Gettin' ready to put the bed back on and take a spin

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

well might as well do a motor swap so those brakes got somthing to do.....lookn real good lucky clayton... :cool:

i want more pics...

Eventually its gunna get a KA swap....when money is available (not for a long time LOL)

soon as its home it gets the nissan comp detroit locker installed and soon after that some doughnuts!!!