new project at my house

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... thinkin bout selling this thing to fund my other projects...undecided <_<

got a particular one you wanna work on? you should have my number let me know if you need an extra set of hands i would enjoy a bay area run i know people down there lol

on an unrelated subject did fineline sell his truck? havent seen him on here in a long time

got a particular one you wanna work on? you should have my number let me know if you need an extra set of hands i would enjoy a bay area run i know people down there lol

on an unrelated subject did fineline sell his truck? havent seen him on here in a long time

Still have your number... Im really focusing on getting my 2 door rewired and running before the start of next years autocross season (march) and have A LOT of stuff to do yet :blink:

Yes Fineline sold his truck :( but he got good money for it and the new owner has from what I was told already done all the body work and painted it so its in good hands

Clayton -

Drive to JCCS and slap a for sale sign on it. Oh, and park it next to mine :cool:

Lawrence... I could never park my truck next to yours with a for sale sign on it, your truck is to nice and people wouldnt even look at mine...lol

2eDeYe' date='31 August 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1283314380' post='346097']

Definitely gotta drive it for a while first. :P

With all the work that went into this thing its not really that fun to drive... :angry: and its SLOOOOW...need more power and that requires more money and I went WAY over budget on building it with still more work to do :(

wow that sucks....sorry to hear that.....

Ya me too... maybe when the suspension is done and the brakes work correctly (still think the master is to small) it will be a bit more fun, but as of right now the frustration level makes it feel like a waste of money :mellow:

With all the work that went into this thing its not really that fun to drive... :angry:

Clayton, this is kinda how i always seem to feel after driving 510's. Mine or other peoples. I just like the 620's better for some reason.

Sucks though, after all the money/work that was put into it.

Clayton, this is kinda how i always seem to feel after driving 510's. Mine or other peoples. I just like the 620's better for some reason.

Sucks though, after all the money/work that was put into it.

I think thats part of the issue Jason I drove the truck and jumped in Lisas 510 after and it was so much more fun to drive, Plenty of power and it handles great...unlike the truck that just feels slow and heavy, but like I said maybe once its done and the brakes work then maybe I will have a different opinion

With all the work that went into this thing its not really that fun to drive... :angry: and its SLOOOOW...need more power and that requires more money and I went WAY over budget on building it with still more work to do :(

Needs a KA, mines real fun and I haven't even lowered it yet. :D

2eDeYe' date='02 September 2010 - 09:48 AM' timestamp='1283446109' post='346717']

Needs a KA, mines real fun and I haven't even lowered it yet. :D

Thats the future plan if I decide on keeping it...maybe even hang a snail off the exhaust too :cool:

Lawrence... I could never park my truck next to yours with a for sale sign on it, your truck is to nice and people wouldnt even look at mine...lol

All she'd (your truck) have to do is lift her skirt up a little and show off all that fine suspension work... :lol:

All she'd (your truck) have to do is lift her skirt up a little and show off all that fine suspension work... :lol:

LMAO... She never wears any panties either so the view might not be that bad.. :P