Post your Unique parts and pieces for Datsuns

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look it up it is a called a "map light".... and my car had the stock Am radio and its lit it dose not need a light to see it......

oh and DQ says so also

http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/tech/spreadbury.guide.html

"The heater controls were moved to the upper middle section of the dash, and again had horizontal slide controls. To the right of the heater fan controls was a blank for the optional map light. Datsun put the graphic and the lens for the map light in every car, but the switch, which looks the same as the heater switch, and the light was a factory option. The radio is located below the heater controls, and the white lens just above the radio is the the map light. Basic 510's that did not come with the factory radio, got a coin tray that fit in the section where the radio would go. Below the radio was the ashtray, with the cigarette lighter, which was also an option on some cars, and another blank on the right. Canadian cars that came with a rear window defroster would have the switch located here."

coin tray like this!

2011-04-10161104.jpg

2011-04-10161123.jpg

2011-04-10161141.jpg

2011-04-10161151.jpg

hehehe

i found one of the blue face tachs, think its a 75?

i havnt got it yet but i know were it is, lol and guys not really trying to sell but will

Sweet, I haven't seen one of those before, but I did see one of the black faced later ones. Very cool. I'd like to have one of those.

i like my autometer tack looks good and easier to get then stock

That may be true, but once you have that OEM tach sitting in your dash...ahhh...there is no better find :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

The first two parts I WISH I still had but sold when I was in collegeangry.gif

The first isn't really rare, but Jeff at Teamthump ain't building them anymore...

teamthump.jpg

This second one is probably VERY rare, especially if it is still in the same condition I sold it in five years ago. I would pay $$$$$$ to get it back!

turbotom.jpg

The last item I picked up about 6 mos ago. When I was looking for L18 EFI manifolds I posted a wanted ad on Dimequarterly. A couple months after, somebody sold me one for about $400 in good shape. I think anymore that is a fair price. Then about 1 week later, somebody on the penninsula sold one he had pulled off an engine and stored for about 30 years. Price: $50. It is probably is one of the most complete ones still around in the US. Wish I had the matching L18 EFI equipment to go with it...

jdmEFI1.jpg

jdmEFI2.jpg

my brother gave me this because it said nissan on it, i have no idea what it is, but its pretty cool!

DSC03417.jpg

Large characters on right side: "TAIHEN OATSUU GOZIMASU" (IT'S REALLY HOT) "DIALECTS OF THE DIFFERENT COUNTIES OF JAPAN" Written in old style Japanese

Last from right, reading Japanese style (First from left for us Amerika-jins) "IPPEI ACHISAI BISSAYA" (Very Hot It Is) - From Uchinan~Chu (a.k.a. Okinawa-Ken)

That thing is very cool, or hot...

Large characters on right side: "TAIHEN OATSUU GOZIMASU" (IT'S REALLY HOT) "DIALECTS OF THE DIFFERENT COUNTIES OF JAPAN" Written in old style Japanese

Last from right, reading Japanese style (First from left for us Amerika-jins) "IPPEI ACHISAI BISSAYA" (Very Hot It Is) - From Uchinan~Chu (a.k.a. Okinawa-Ken)

whoa, thanks! haha. do you know what this is?

1319771795[/url]' post='568521']

It's a Nissan wiperag! We your sweat off ... Or other fluids lol!