funniest thing i have ever read. enjoy NSFW....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, I can't type , this is too fucking funny, I'm still laughing while typing. True or not, I'm dying, that's just great!!! :D ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! I have to shit pee now. Where are my pee bottles!? HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

wtf is a pee bottle?? do all guys take one on a date or something? i think that guys just a effing wierdo. he always needs a pee bottle and he cant use public restrooms..... plus he is obsessed with getting buff!?!? isnt he too old to have accidents??

WOOOOOWW!!!!!!:blink:

Truck drivers use pee bottles all the time. They then turn them into urine bombs by throwing them out the window of their truck.

Imagine trying to put your junk in a bottle while holding the wheel and shifting all at the same time!! Aww crap!!! The bottle is too small!!!!:lol:

i lived with some friends for a while an the basement was converted into bedrooms an such

No bathroom.. so im in the far corner of the basement an the only bathroom is wayyy upstairs (basicly above my room) so it was a long walk when you wake up at 5am FREEZING an shivering an shit so ya i peed in bottles, not all the time.. only when i knew i might not make it.. it bein cold an me shivering didnt help the matter..

and! i always took the bottles out to the Dumpster out side in the morning.. ya know so the chicks i brought home wouldnt see em lol

laugh if ya want..

oh an Gatorade bottles FTW.. no my cock dont fit in the hole. but its better then the small ass 20oz bottle openings lol..

Guest DatsuNoob

Holy shit Layedoubt2k, I havent laughed that hard in a while. That's great! I used to be a traveling steel framer and peeing in bottles on the road was a regular occurence. I remember once in Ukiah, CA on a hot ass day running a rotohammer on a slab in 114+ degree weather, my co-worker Jamie was desperately in search of something with which to wet his whistle. He went to the work truck and dug out a bottle of Lemon-lime Gatorade from under the seat. Unbeknownst to him the contents of said bottle was actually my 3 day old urine. Before I could yell across the jobsite, it was too late, he already had the bottle turned up and was chugging away. He realized what it was after a second and threw the bottle in my direction, cursing away in New Zealand slang (kiwi). I felt bad for the guy, but we still couldnt stop laughing.