Ratsun BBQ Sunday Jan 17th Vancouver Wa

sssr20det510

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

what about me you fag, i gave you a tail gate an we got all drunk an high an shit.. lol :cool:

Alright alright.I knew if I started droppin names, some folks were gonna feel left out. Lynchie, you're still my ninja :wub: TY for the gate too BTW, it's only gonna take me 3 weeks of hammer and dolly to get it straight :D JK its all good, it's better than the one I got. I also enjoyed hangin out with Htotheizzo, Dat620guy, and 78kingcab, and getting rough with that dime's Z24. 78kingcab, thanks for letting us drink all yer beer, and hang in there, we're looking forward to seeing you at Canby this year.

Guest kamakazi620

Alright alright.I knew if I started droppin names, some folks were gonna feel left out. Lynchie, you're still my ninja :wub: TY for the gate too BTW, it's only gonna take me 3 weeks of hammer and dolly to get it straight :D JK its all good, it's better than the one I got. I also enjoyed hangin out with Htotheizzo, Dat620guy, and 78kingcab, and getting rough with that dime's Z24. 78kingcab, thanks for letting us drink all yer beer, and hang in there, we're looking forward to seeing you at Canby this year.

What no love for me?!?!?!? try flyin' at the airport tavern next time!!

nothing like just rippn um out.....good to meet ya and beer, anytime :cool:

• 11 months later...

well, it's been almost a year and I'm looking forward to doing another BBQ road trip this year to the 2011 BBQ. had fun meeting members and drooling over the Datsuns that I thought a bump was in order.

Sorry J, I couldn't wait. :lol:

word is that it's going to happen in Feburary.

so other wise.

TTT

He is at his shop 6 days a week why would he want to be there on his one day off ? And with out a datsun of his own

cause hes a datto guy and he throws down...you know like a gangsta....lots of great parking on a busy strip...even next to a parts store in case we needs parts..lol ....

well if you all want to come to longview. I will host a BBQ and their is alot of parking acroos the street from my place the only down side is it would have to be on a Sunday for parking

http://mapq.st/fsxVUG parking in the North west corner of the lot

If this is a Go, then I would say Show up around 10-11 and back on the road By 4 at the latest.Febuary 11 2011 is the next open weekend I would have.