Ratsun BBQ Sunday Jan 17th Vancouver Wa

sssr20det510

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I'm starting to think all the people who called me crazy were right. Today I put POR-15 chassis black on the underside of the bed and finished up the pass side rocker panel, also stared at the fiberglass dash I'm doing and though to myself.... "I'm retarded for doing all this". I need to find a straight pass 620 door while I'm in the durty souf. If someone see's a real nice one, they should pick it up for me at Canby, and I will pay them in cash, frankensence and merr.

Guest DatsuNoob

Zuum510 is almost finished with the wiring, and has done an amazing job with the planning, mapping involved with taking an S13 harness and integrating it into the 620 harness. He's also doing a few custom tricks using a 720 fuse box as well as a male/female plug to separate the fuse box from the engine/dash harness. It's gonna be real nice. Not running yet, I need a little more money to finish up the fuel delivery system.

...TO THE INSOMNIACS THREAD

am excited myself. So lets get a recount of who all is showing up -- If you are plz just respond saying your showing up.

I know jeremy is cookin up some hamburgers and said it would be nice for us to bring some chips/soda. I can throw in something but i dont want to buy chips and soda if 13 other people show up with that lol. I can pitch in a few bucks to go towards it? Maybe I can buy some hot dogs and buns to bring to have a variety of hot food or something

am excited myself. So lets get a recount of who all is showing up -- If you are plz just respond saying your showing up.

I know jeremy is cookin up some hamburgers and said it would be nice for us to bring some chips/soda. I can throw in something but i dont want to buy chips and soda if 13 other people show up with that lol. I can pitch in a few bucks to go towards it? Maybe I can buy some hot dogs and buns to bring to have a variety of hot food or something

hot dogs and buns would work

I'm in...I can bring some Hot Bean Dip along with my LP Stove....Someone else bring the chips..Also, its gonna rain so is there a spot picked out that has something under cover? If not, our food and us are gonna get wet...Last resort I could bring a 10x10 Canopy. The wifey is coming so I gotta keep her warm... <_<

I'm in...I can bring some Hot Bean Dip along with my LP Stove....Someone else bring the chips..Also, its gonna rain so is there a spot picked out that has something under cover? If not, our food and us are gonna get wet...Last resort I could bring a 10x10 Canopy. The wifey is coming so I gotta keep her warm... <_<

I can open a bay door and the roof hangs 6 feet out so we should be fine