Ratsun BBQ Sunday Jan 17th Vancouver Wa

sssr20det510

or drink wise

Also I was thinking about bring my trailer queen(sitting on hossiers slicks) will their be enough room to park??

if some people wanted to bring some soda and chips that would be cool, i was going to bring down my BBQ and provide hamburgers and buns if anyone wants to bring anything else that would be good

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh, this drew me out of my post virginity here on Ratsun!!! 

Im going to be relocating from Bozeman Mt to somewhere in SW washington, most likely vancouver, probably not by then but Ill sure push for it lol.

Do you guys do this kinda thing often?

uh oh, this drew me out of my post virginity here on Ratsun!!!

Im going to be relocating from Bozeman Mt to somewhere in SW washington, most likely vancouver, probably not by then but Ill sure push for it lol.

Do you guys do this kinda thing often?

not necessarily the BBQ stuff but, there are weekly (weather permitting) meets in beaverton, Or

Sorry probably went on the defense to quick.   I try to stay far away from the idiots out here.  You think these people forget how to drive in snow every year, all the yuppies and rednecks in 4x4s think they are unstoppable.  Or the idiots doing 25mph in a 55 zone because there is a little something on the ground.

its only rain lol 

Guest DatsuNoob

gotta find a set of wheels to get me there by Sat, or I wont be able to make it in a Datsun. Had a near miss when some asshole cut me off last week while I was going into a turn on wet pavement. Slid into the curb and fuct up one of my turbines

The swap meet in Canby is Sunday morning...haven't been following this...no clue how you guys got on the wrong day. There are several ratsun guys going to Canby first, then heading to vancouver.

ya man no idea.. even says in the title Sunday Jan 17th! lol

jason not commin to an event? what gives?

ya man no idea.. even says in the title Sunday Jan 17th! lol

jason not commin to an event? what gives?

My Brother is getting married on Saturday, pretty sure that my wife is not going to be happy if i take off on Sunday too. Will see though, I want to go, but i also gotta keep her happy. Works out better in the long run.

Might be some hangover involved too. :blink: