Ratsun BBQ Sunday Jan 17th Vancouver Wa

sssr20det510

No clue. Didn't go last year, I was working sundays :( I'm thinking that I have sundays off now and it's the first auto event...so why not take some time away from my projects. :) That could be a three day weekend for me with MLK day....I may work the holiday for the $'s, then still take my weekend off. We'll see :)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up north here in the greater Puget Sound area wanna do a breakfast meet then convoy down to the dirty south?

I'm down with some early morning grub. Oh, and by the way.....How many people are going? hahahahahaha......

I should be there. ill have to look thru the thread to find the address.

Think i am going to caravan with someone. Plus! At canby last year, i had to leave to goto a family function during the day. I met my wifes cousin, she didn't even know him. He seen my datsun and we got to talking. Turns out he has a datsun too! A 620 convertible like PCDs. only not as nice :D Well anyways, I haven't heard from him since then and low n behold, the other day he see's me at rite aid here in seaside. Guess he just moved here a few blocks away from me and is working at the local junk yard. So am going to try and get him to cruise down also. Doubt he will be bombin down in that convertible with the weather the way it is :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

So for anyone up North here wanting to do a breakfast pre-meet I've come up with a proposed plan. How about meeting at the McDonald's parking lot at the end of 512-W and I-5S on South Tacoma Way at 9am and making a drive down to Centralia for breakfast at Country Cousin. They got good grub and prices arent bad. That's where myself and Pumpkn210 will be, hoping for a few more to join us. Here's the link

http://ramblinrestaurants.com/country-cousin-restaurant.html