Ratsun BBQ Sunday Jan 17th Vancouver Wa

sssr20det510

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya that orange 1200 was fucking sideways....that thing is bad ass....... :cool:

and izzo just hope you can use something or all of it.....glad the cop liked your datto

i say next meet and greet we have are selfs a lil swap meet :D

yeah cory i should be able to. Buncha water came out i wont know what the block looks like till later. was it in a barn/garage for a while or outside all those years?

Man, looking at the pictures now I'm even more disapointed that I couldn't make it out. I really wanted to roll in the 1200 but the headers were not installed yet and I had to work. :( I'm glad to see some other 1200s made it out though. There is always next time I suppose!

I missed out too. It was either go get my wheels, or go to the BBQ.

I went to the Auto swap in the morning and had lots of lolz, and on the way up to Auburn later in the day, I saw a bunch of Datsuns heading south on I-5. I'm sure they were heading to this shindig.

Guest kamakazi620

I missed out too. It was either go get my wheels, or go to the BBQ.

I went to the Auto swap in the morning and had lots of lolz, and on the way up to Auburn later in the day, I saw a bunch of Datsuns heading south on I-5. I'm sure they were heading to this shindig.

pics or it didn't happen!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

A great time had by all. Thanks Jeremy for hosting the meet. I had a good time kickin tires with some familiar faces. Thanks Yello620 for hooking up the much needed door too, and Kamakaze.... you're not that big a douche after all :lol: :fu:.

Guest kamakazi620

A great time had by all. Thanks Jeremy for hosting the meet. I had a good time kickin tires with some familiar faces. Thanks Yello620 for hooking up the much needed door too, and Kamakaze.... you're not that big a douche after all :lol: :fu:.

WWWHHHaaaa wwwhhhhaaaa??? Douche???? me???? nnaaawwww not me?? you just said that cuz i shut you down,I told you i WON'T go out with ya,you don't have a GYROCOPTER!!!!!! + you dont fly at the airport tavern!!